Everyone: why u ladie/sir search in a marriage? or searched when u decided to get married? Thanks :)
deepness deepness 22-25, F 17 Answers May 23, 2011

Men need someone to take care of them, women need someone to pay attention to them.

Best Answer

A man decides to get married because he has become over burdened with wealth and belongings and wishes to cease all sexual activities without joining the priesthood. She needs half his **** and life insurance if she plays it right....

Best Answer

Interesting turn of phrase...he wants, she needs.<br />
In the west, they want / need something similar (i.e. a partner) since it is possible to survive without marriage.<br />
In other countries, where a woman (almost literally) cannot survive without a man, the answer is security.

Best Answer

Apologies if I have upset you, it was not intended.
I had no idea you were a Muslim, since I was simply replying to the question and I used the term "west" to mean the (so called) developed world, rather than the geographic location.
Also the term "partners" can mean those in an unmarried sexual relationship, but it can also mean people you are equal (as in business), which is what I meant.

Best Answer

apology accepted...im sorry too for thinking bad about u...good day :)

Best Answer

Marriage is for making the other your almost permanent partner in sharing your life..and accepting each other as you are..because that's why the couple agreed..to a marriage..I as a woman married for security, fun, freedom, tantrums, weird ideas.. like get up in the mid of night and listen to my dream..or I want to relax..its amazingly fun time..

Best Answer

The girl want that pay check <br />
The boy want the body just kidding <br />
Probably cause there in love or think they need to be married to have there relationship complete

Best Answer

hot meals on the table his clothes washed and ironed and a playmate lol

Best Answer

if u ask me ,,i will tell u i get married because i find who match my thoughts,dreams,feelings,,he is the only answer for my questions in that time,many reasons,but no matter what ,i get married to fillfull the missing peace s,the empty hole in my heart,He was there,,just like that,,Im thankful for finding him..

Best Answer

It's really quite simple: Love.

Best Answer

Because he's found the "One." Men know when they find "the one" because she is different than what he is use to and he can't stop thinking about her and he wants to treat her really nice because "she's the one" and he knows it in his heart.<br />
Because she believes what he says about her - and most "women" don't have any needs that they can't fix themselves.

Best Answer

i just flip a coin ,lands on heads i say yes

Best Answer

IMHO, we are all creatures in an adventure to know and be known. I believe beauty, strength, gentleness, and security are the largest ingredients to the adventure of companionship (love).

Best Answer

I think its for on the tap $ex and someone to pander to his needs
She wants him for community respect of being a wife status, financial security, help with kids this is what I think

Best Answer

Honestly, as a Christian I got married for sex, I love my wife but if you can get it for free why buy.

Best Answer

Marriage is just a formal, legal commitment that 2 people make because they already have made the emotional commitment. It might be because they want to have children in the union, it might be for estate planning purposes or religious reasons. Whatever the need is for either party to make it a legal union it only should happen after the emotional commitment (the most important one) is solid.

Best Answer