BlackButterfly601 BlackButterfly601 36-40, F 14 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Because you are so stunningly hot.

Best Answer

because your picking the wrong men and your amazing sexually im sure we could *** up with something to prolong theprcess

Best Answer

Well, my dear, find a man with some control and stamina.

If I lasted 5 minutes with my lady she would be PISSED.

You need to find a man that understands you don't want a "quickie".

Best Answer

How hot are you??

Best Answer

N if i stroke back.. He **** even quicker

Best Answer

Ever thought it could be because you're hot and sexy and you get the guy so excited he can't help himself, or you could be very tight and help it along.

b.t.w. does it happen with all or most man or just one.?

Then again once he recovers he should last longer the second time.

Best Answer

Youth.

Best Answer

He is a superior product of evolution....

All the other apes and bears and mooses that took a long time to ****** were too busy and got eaten. All the animals that took under 5 minutes flourished and so we now have your guy...and most of the rest of us. I know the movies like to suggest men are supposed to go for "hours" and women like to fantasize about staying power but it isn't really "natural".

Now, that being said, it doesn't mean there aren't ways to prolong the "inevitable" but that is a different question.

Best Answer

This is correct from an evolutionary standpoint. Women will not believe it, the think we have complete voluntary control (which only age brings us).

Best Answer

maby your just to good,,,

Best Answer

How old are these guys?

Best Answer