Blessedbeauty27 Blessedbeauty27 26-30, F 13 Answers May 29, 2012

That she should be classy and respectful in public but in the bed she should throw away all that and get down and dirty and let loose!

Best Answer

It means the woman should dress & act appropriately in public and in social situations. However, privately at home, guys like a woman who is sexually confident, playful, energetic with desires to fulfill both their fantasies... no matter how freaky they may seem.

Best Answer

What man wants a woman that is ghetto and rude loud mouthed in the streets embarrassing him? He wants a woman that is classy maybe some sassy and knows how to handle and conduct herself in the streets and when they get home to let her wild side hang out all for him and to freak him so bad his hair turns curly LMAO. He wants her to get wild and let loose in the sheets.

Best Answer

Means a respectful, mature woman in public- but one who will give all of herself in the bed (sexwise)

Best Answer

I'm the freak in the sheets, the sweet delicious one ;)<br />
Update: True the definition comments on being classy on the street, see I call this 1 living under the eyes and opinions of others is not my lifestyle.

Best Answer

You're asking, you find out.

Best Answer

Sounds like gibberish to me

Best Answer

I think you know already what that means , you just want me to compliment you on being the best at both

Best Answer

He wants to be proud of her when she is a lady,<br />
and he knows she can only be her real self with him in bed,<br />
no one else would understand her as well as he does,<br />
so she can act on the streets because there men will only hurt her,<br />
but never in bed with him alone there she is safe to be herself without being judged and ridiculed by people who don't understand her as well as he does....

Best Answer

proper woman in public and to put a kinky sex in the bed room bdsm role play pain toys......................

Best Answer