Post
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 11 Answers Jun 26, 2012

Your Response

Cancel

Because alcohol is a poison. Don't you find it odd that drinking poison is actively encouraged with bars and pubs everywhere. It is given fancy names and advertised to make poisoning yourself look glamorous. Yet - if you want to smoke a bit of weed, you are a criminal. Sheer stupidity.

Best Answer

dont concernyoureself with superficial effects. you should ask youreself what goes on inside youre body those nights:D

Best Answer

Sounds like your allergic to something in what you were drinking

Best Answer

Your "few" is too many. Lucky you. You're part of the masses who have good reason to never have to walk too far down the path to A.A.

Best Answer

why lol? the uni lifestyle is one of heavy drinking! the other week this girl found out she had liver failure and shes only 21!

Best Answer

Wth is "uni"? 'underage'?

Best Answer

what are you talking about?

Best Answer

You write as if having liver failure is something to be proud of...(?)

Best Answer

"uni lifestyle"?

Best Answer
2 More Responses

there mite be something or something in the different alcoholic drinks, the wine and/or beer that you could be allergic too if the red puffy face happends to you every time you do drink that be the answer allergic reaction.

Best Answer

no not every time. but good point.

Best Answer

probably just allergic to the hops.. does it go away after the first couple of drinks?

Best Answer

no it happens after the first couple of drinks?

Best Answer

I don't know then.. i can drink one and my face get red and heated..and then after a few it goes away... but i am allergic to hops.. so.. maybe you should check with your doc and see what he says... could be something in the particular drink you are drinking : )

Best Answer

see your doctor about your blood pressure lately?

Best Answer

yea. I have perfect blood pressure.

Best Answer

Related Questions