I have on and off night terrors ever since my surgery....there are time i wished i was killed in the car accident or died on the operating table.

Best Answer

I'm sorry...

Best Answer

that is simple, but not a lot of people know the correct answer to it. <br />
It is because their chakras are wide open making it easy access for evil spirits to influence us when we are most vulnerable... when we are sleeping. <br />
It is so important to close your third chakra. I have written some articles to help. No adverts and at no cost! <br />
www.whitelightandwishes.com<br />
Love and light.<br />
Ruth

Best Answer

Thanks Ruth

Best Answer

to be honest all people here in there have bad dreams some in long spirts some ones in a long time. i agree to a point with some of your replyers about deserving it which is true but there bad people out there that sleep like a baby.were still learning about the brain and dreaming dont get me wrong i believe god lets are conscience work on us sometimes just part of his devine,mercyless,mercyfull,loving,saving plan. sometimes if your diet is bad or you eat,snack to late that will definily do it just ask god for peace. BUT MY GUESS IS OLD MAN KIDKEITH HIS NEGHBORS SAID ITS HIS FAULT!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I don't believe in the neighbours...its not!!!

Best Answer

Dreams are about the dreamer.... What fears does this person have?

Best Answer

Bad experience and dreams about it...it resurfaces it in nightmares.

Best Answer

RealEyeZing: I agree. quote" The events of the dream however do not necessarily reflect the experience" ... I had a bad experience and it did reflect in my dreams lots of times though.

Best Answer

my neighbors say it my fault

Best Answer

Why would the neighbour say its your fault?

Best Answer

i guess because i give them nightmares

Best Answer

;P

Best Answer