The world changed and I didn't know that I can't be nice anymore.
WarriorCatGrl WarriorCatGrl 36-40, F 14 Answers Feb 16, 2012

Common courtesy has gone by way of the 8 track. Parents teach their kids that they're special, rather than how to look out for others, and be respectful. Young people think they should be respected BEFORE giving respect. Adults act like spoiled brats who think the world owes them something. It's a me me me society. Such an entitlement attitude breeds disrespect, impatience and contempt. Though I've come quite accustom to being dismissed or even verbally attacked, it never ceases to amaze me, the number of people who think this behavior is acceptable.

Best Answer

Isn't it ironic? You have to be disrespectful to disrespectful people in order to gain their respect.. I'll never figure that one out.

Best Answer

respect is earned and so seldom just given..but with our generation we were taught respect and feel this is one of many items which hasn't been past on to the younger generation

Best Answer

the world is completely different when it was before somewhere in the 80s-70s when there used to be more respect in the past,but i wasn't born in that year so i cant really tell the different but i only got stories of my parents they told me that people are more aware of the world outside back then, but im not saying that this generation is bad, all i can say is that every generation has its pros and cons my generations pros is its extremely adopted in technology and cons at socializing in real life, well then i dont think that's a very good reason to be not nice, you wont be here asking that if you want to be not nice,<br />
why would you be not nice when you clearly have a good reason to be a good person?<br />
this is my experience when i was studying psychology

Best Answer

I usually start out being easy-going and "nice"...<br />
If people try to take advantage of that,..then i switch quite quickly to other end of the spectrum....Disappointing to have to do that,..but its a good laugh looking back on it how the bullies suddenly get their tails between the legs and scurry off like cockroaches looking for somewhere to hide.<br />
(rolls eyes)

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

Who respects nasty people?

Best Answer

great question. Let me know when you figure it out!

Best Answer

Best to know who the PSYCHOPATHS are

Best Answer