popie popie 46-50, M 8 Answers Sep 13, 2010

Maybe it is because the person being pointed at is not willing to see what they have done.???<br />
The ex<x>pression is actually wearing thin..you know what I mean? I think a more appropriate question would be why are they having to point out something you have been repeatedly asked to change,and you agree to change, And yet there you are doing it again. Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to decieve.

Best Answer

EXCUSE ME BUT MY FINGERS HAVE BEEN ON MY PRIVATES ALL DAY!

Best Answer

cuz it's easier to blame others.... why confess? just past the buck onto someone else and walk away!<br />
People are lazy and run from the truth and all that may cause discomfort.

Best Answer

I believe when people point fingers and say what everyone else is doing or not doing they may think there perfect ,there's a difference between pointing fingers and holding a mirror up to someone to help them and letting them know that you yourself is not perfect either but you work on it everyday,try to help the person instead of criticizing if you cant then just pray for them

Best Answer

Never point fingers. Cause there are always three pointing back at you !!!

Best Answer

I don't know - why do YOU do that?

Best Answer