Same reason men do, I imagine. The partner continues to give chances; the cheater's declarations of love keep giving him/her hope. The cheater will say it as long as it works.

Best Answer

If they cheat, that is it. Everything is broke, and cannot be fixed, i don't care what anybody says, once you cheat thats it. Shes a *****, and cannot be trusted, messing with your mind saying she loves you, emotional warfare, been there myself, id advise who ever's in the situation to get rid of her

Best Answer

She probably does love you, but isn't sleeping with only you. And that's OK.

Best Answer

Is it okay I ended the relationship? I can't cuckold. Sorry.

Best Answer

I don't know, is it?

Best Answer

I like my self respect. Ending the relationship lets me look in the mirror and see a person I can stand behind. In that respect I think it's fine. I was interested in your thoughts though. You seem to know more than me here.

Best Answer

If she broke a promise to you, then that's wrong. If she never promised you fidelity, then she doesn't owe anyone anything.

Best Answer

What do you think love is? I'm curious. I love her despite the fact we are now over. I would not cheat on her simply because I did not want to poison her with disease.

Best Answer

Love can mean all sorts of things to different people, but kindness and fairness and respect are different. I value those over romance any day.

Best Answer

Well, I see love as understanding a person, respecting what they are about, and then placing them as a priority over yourself for helping. I think to have sex with someone you love, you would not want to expose them to what you can get from sex with someone you don't love.

Best Answer

I guess

Best Answer

IMO people cheat because they are emotionally disturbed.. If you love her give her a chance.

Best Answer

Your woman don't love you,watch her actions and not her words,what she is doing is "Selfish" it's all about her,she don't give a rat azz about you. Drop her azz like a bad "Disease"!

Best Answer

"Keeps cheating"? Man, you should've ditched her the first time.

Best Answer

Yes. I agree.

Best Answer

I say burn the b1tch

Best Answer