Why does all my little girls feet smell so stinky like cheese? Ages 4, 8, 12 and 16
thatsrightisaidit thatsrightisaidit 18-21 23 Answers Sep 6, 2011

I wanna smell their feet

Best Answer

AMEN BRO=p LIL GIRLS FEET SMELL SO CHEESY STINKY AND YUMMY=p

Best Answer

i can clean all your daughters feet with my tongue .... i like girls feet so much

Best Answer

IM WITH YOU BRO. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT=p

Best Answer

Oh, that is normal. Really. I don't know why?

Best Answer

I think you are right because all of my friends have the same issue with their daughters. And the doc said it is completely normal.

Best Answer

OMG THERE IS NOTING AND I MEAN NOTHING BETTER THAN THE STINKY CHEESY SMELL OF LITTLE GIRLS FEET. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY A PERSON DON'T LOVE IT. BOYS FEET ON THE OTHER HAND ARE UGLY, NASTY AND SMELL LIKE HORSE POOP AND EVEN WORST. LITTLE GIRLS FEET ARE SO PRETTY AND SO BABY SOFT AND STINKY LIKE CHEESY STUFF. IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO SMELL YOUR LITTLE GIRLS STINKY CHEESY FEET. YOU ARE SO LUCKY=p

Best Answer

WOW. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I KNOW THAT YUMMY DELICIOUS STINKY POPCORN SMELL THAT LITTLE GIRLS FEET HAVE. I LOVE IT. YOU ARE LUCKY=p

Best Answer

Why are you sniffing little girl feet?

Best Answer

Believe me, you don't have to get close to smell them. You can smell them even at a distance, plus they are my little girls and I think a parent has the right too check where the smell is coming from.

Best Answer

Make a spray with yea tree oil and witch hazel. Make them use it twice a day! It works for my husband.

Best Answer

No no no no no no no.

Best Answer

Swiss or Provolone?

Best Answer

Limburger lol

Best Answer

You are supposed to wash those things every once in a while.

Best Answer

lol. They take baths daily. I have a few friends who said the same thing about their little girls feet.

Best Answer

Wow I keep thinking the feet of the girls, which is very serious to me, because it's very driving me crazy when I see the feet of a beautiful girl and sexy whose footwear of choice sometimes moves lime (if it at work or on the street or in movies or in many places other)<br />
I always thought, and I decided if it's my farm for girls feet sexy theirs, perhaps what is that to contribute girl massages the feet, if she would agree to that, then I definitely climbing one chance to sniff her feet and that's how I kiss her feet and suck her the fingered and enjoy it because it sure has vanished sweat of her feet while functional

Best Answer

what about changing their socks EVERY day and washing in between their toes

Best Answer

My sister had that problem when we were kids, should go away.

Best Answer

ALL YOUR LITTLE GIRLS FEET?<br />
Ummmm, just how many feet does your little girl have?

Best Answer

I have 4 daughters. Ages 4, 8, 12 and 16. Same thing with them all.

Best Answer

Do they ( always ) wear socks while wearing there shoes? If not, that may be the problem. Ya gotta wear socks or your shoes, and feet will stink.

Best Answer

Most of the time they wear socks with shoes, unless they are wearing their flip flops.

Best Answer

of course everyone mentions washing their feet, but you need to make sure you dry them very very well. otherwise theyll start stinkin. after raising most of my siblings, i came to the realization that once they hit like 16 their feet stop stinkin. til then its almost a lost cause D:

Best Answer

Yep they dry of and run around like kids before putting on shoes. The docs say it's normal for any age, not just kids. oh well i will have to live with it lol

Best Answer

That is not true. My wife, her sister and our daughter all have very stinky feet, and they are all over 16 and some in their 40's. Yes little girls feet tend to stink and be cheesy more that women=p, but womens feet are stinky and cheesy too=p

Best Answer

wow, wash them always with soap and water maybe use some purell or ask their doctor to make sure it's nothing serious.

Best Answer

They are perfectly healthy. The doc said it is normal, and most of my friends have the same issue with there daughters too. I just think they have the cheesies goin on lol.

Best Answer

A lot of the man made materials that shoes are made of seems to do that. Especially to kids feet. Real leather doesn't cause that to happen. But they outgrow it. Or maybe we just stop sniffing their feet. Then when they get into their teens it starts all over again.

Best Answer

Well the doctors say it aint the shoes, it is the feet and it's the norm. I think I will agree with that one lol.

Best Answer

Just be glad you have them, stinky feet and all. They are all precious jewels. And they will present you with more just like them. In time. Mine did. Now their kids are presenting me with more jewels. And on it goes.

Best Answer

Oh believe me, I adore my little angels, stinky cheesy cheese feet and all. They are a blessing=) Thanks and enjoy your angels too=)

Best Answer

Do you ever wash their shoes? Do a shoe load in the dishwasher - without any dishes of course. The movement of the washing machine is bad for them. Then put some foot powder in their shoes and make sure they change their socks daily.

Best Answer

Well I always just throw the bad shoes out, and buy new ones for them. Everyone says it is normal, and to think about it, my sisters and a few friends had the same thing with their feet. I guess the cheesies are pretty popular lol.

Best Answer

Try washing them!

Best Answer

wash it with vinegar the smell will go away instantly

Best Answer