ISellProPAIN ISellProPAIN 22-25 23 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Politics

because thousands of civilian Americans were murdered in cold blood in a cowardly attack, I guess.

Best Answer

Good answer............sad that he has to ask..........I guess if it had something to do with losing some video games it would mean more............so sad!

Best Answer

Yes. Sad that the question is even asked.

Best Answer

I'm sorry i like to think bigger than just America. In WWII France was almost destroyed by the Luftwaffe, they have a reason to mourn give one good reason why I should continue to mourn something that happened 12 years ago.

Best Answer

that have & still being droned

Best Answer

OK, what's stupid question number two ?

Best Answer

Most likely because it was the worst attack on the US since the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Just a guess.

Best Answer

I don't know of another situation in modern times where the U.S. felt that it had been attacked on it's own soil by a foreign invader.

People still observe Dec 7; that happened in 1941 in Pearl Harbor.

Best Answer

The attacks were on buildings that symbolize the nation and our relationship to the rest of the world. The attack was on American soil. It killed many many many civilians, including small children. Many people's lives were touched. Most have seen the event as it unfolded, and others have seen it replayed and recounted time and again. It was something that we might have been able to prevent, and it was actually quite simple in the way that it was carried out. It was a shock and a very strange sort of wake up call for us.

It is VERY important that we never forget.

Best Answer

The first sign of it I heard was a coworker telling me that his son was in "the building." I had no idea what he was talking about. Then another coworker asked me to accompany her to the site nurse because she was so distraught. At that point, I still didn't know the magnitude of what was happening.

Best Answer

I was at home folding laundry. I saw it unfold as it happened on TV. Kind of a surreal feeling, and when i went to pick up my son at the school that morning, there was a group gathered around the front desk in prayer. Strange day. Strange times.

Best Answer

Youngster. ..it is all about being compassionate human beings and remembrance of all those innocent people who lost their lives. It's also about remembering those brave men and women who gave their lives to save others. If it has to be explained to you...then you will never understand ! So sad ! This sounds like another ridiculous question by israeliselfhater.

Best Answer

I guess the same reason Japan remembers Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Best Answer

Why does America continue to remember Pearl Harbor?

Best Answer

Leave it to the kids to ask that question!

Best Answer

Scary though, ain't it? They are the future.

Best Answer

Totally! But some of us parents are teaching our children......My son is aware of the meaning and he also knows about Pearl Harbor.........

Best Answer

Yes, my children do, too. Too many kids today do not grasp that the freedom they have comes at a price. A price many of them will not pay themselves.

Best Answer

Which is why the military is treated badly....... yes nothing is perfect but I was just saying the other day that it would be nice if they would wear something letting us know who they are.........because I appreciate the sacrifice they have made for me.........

Best Answer

Because that was the final straw, really committing our entry into World War II. Wow

Best Answer

This is why we must always remember our Veterans who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. I lot of today's generation hardly know what those went through during WWII or even Viet Nam for that matter. This is why I am starting my own incorporation to help honor WWII Veterans as well as all Veterans.

Best Answer

We mourn because of the senseless act of violence costing innocent lives. We "never forget" what our enemies have done to us. We are more sharpened and keenly aware of what can happen. The memory must stay alive in the hearts of Americans.

Best Answer

to pick a fight.

Best Answer

they don't TV DOES

Best Answer

B/c the horror of it hit at the heart and soul of many and the sense of security of the nation, it changed the world too (thanks to that a-hole Bush). I smelled those towers burning from my home the days following. I did business there, took the subway there, walked the plaza there, and I'll never forget it as long as I live. Many of the victims were my neighbors http://longisland.newsday.com/911-anniversary/victims/

Best Answer

Mostly because there are many people still around who lost someone they loved at that tragic event

Best Answer

Because the establishment would like to keep Americans in a constant state of fear and terror in order to further sinister agendas that most of us are opposed to.

Best Answer

No, that's really not it.

Best Answer

Actually, that is it. You think the government gives a **** about any American? 9/11 was an inside job, all of us know this, and this event is being used to keep the public fearful and keep taking away our rights. WAKE UP!

Best Answer

Oh, I'm quite awake. And....I assume you had no friends who died that day.

Best Answer

Go do your research and then come back and talk. How many rights have they taken away since 9/11, laws they have changed, continuous wars they have started, how many people have died since then, and on and on and on..............

Best Answer

mmmm...not that many that were directly related....certainly the patriot act, but look back at the question. Your answer is telling people what they fell about the deaths of their loved ones. The question wasn't about laws that have changed, broken treaties, etc. Yours may have been a good answer to a different question, but you didn't answer the one that was asked correctly. Anyway, I didn't come here to talk to angry, bitter people, so, begone!

Best Answer

Governments carry out false flag attacks to justify political agendas, they don't give a damn about anyone. 9/11 is just another event they continue to remind people of, for other ulterior motives, if they really gave a damn they would open a REAL investigation and honor the families of the victims, instead of covering it up and targeting witnesses and families.

Best Answer

The only angry bitter person is you ORIGINNONE. I didn't come here to talk to you.

Best Answer

No. I think he blocked you because arguing with a conspiracy theorist is like arguing with a cat.

Best Answer

Mind your own business. Who said anything about conspiracy, you delusional fool.

Best Answer

What do you think someone who thinks 9-11 was an inside job is? Meow meow meow

Best Answer

You are crazy.

Best Answer

Last memo was to stop at 10:30.

Best Answer

They still have memory of, and empathy towards that tragic occurrence?

Best Answer

Aint got nothing better to do.

Best Answer