The song is notoriously difficult for nonprofessionals to sing, because of its wide range – an octave and a half. Humorist Richard Armour referred to the song's difficulty in his book It All Started With Columbus.- Meanwile we have a beautiful song: "America the Beautiful" is an American patriotic song. The lyrics were written by Katharine Lee Bates and the music composed by church organist and choirmaster Samuel A. Ward- which is elegant and easy to sing. Don’t ask

Best Answer

He is an old man in pain. A few weeks ago he fell and his face got all cut up...let's see you sing if that happened to you. Bad, Ned, very VERY bad. lol

Best Answer

Stupid people are everywhere, some of which are too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

Best Answer

You should see the idiots that we have here

Best Answer

I hear a lot of them support Villa oops Liverpool

Best Answer

I use to work with a guy who NEVER read a book or saw a movie.He uses TV just to listen folk music.The biggest moron I ever met.

Best Answer

Must have been a Birmingham supporter

Best Answer

he doesn't understand what is fun in any sport.I tell you - pure idiot

Best Answer

but he is an old man in pain, what would you expect

Best Answer

Because it spans 4 octaves.

Best Answer

What is stuffing up?

Best Answer

"Australians all let us be choice,<br />
For we are young and free.<br />
With dirt for soil and kurts a tool<br />
Our home is dirt by sea."<br />
What? Your telling me that's not our anthem? Our home isn't dirt by sea and Kurts NOT a tool? Geez, I've been singing it wrong this whole time.

Best Answer

did he fall off the stage again?

Best Answer