because bad guys will have guns whether it's legal or not. I like having the option to shoot back at someone who breaks into my house with a firearm!

Best Answer

It'si think it's great we have guns. If worse came to worse, I'd want a gun. I want to defend myself. I don't want to kill innocent people or children ,but I do want to be protected

Best Answer

would you take your gun everywhere you go

Best Answer

Some people in the South don't leave home without at least one pistol.

Best Answer

I'm a supporter for the right to bear arms.

Best Answer

Whats the difference between carrying a gun and a knife

Best Answer

Range is the first thing that comes to mind. Another is that knives take skill to use. Using a gun is like using a mouse, point and click.

Best Answer

One is a letter opener, the other is an eye opener.

Best Answer

Lol make sure you squeeze .. not pull....lol

Best Answer

gun requires a license where a knife doesnt

Best Answer

Would you rather trust the government to have all the guns? People kill people, guns are just one of the many tools used to do so. That aside, having it legal allows them to be regulated.

Best Answer

Constitutional RIGHT. Guns aren't the problem, its the criminals!

Best Answer

..and the idiots who are irresponsible with them.

Best Answer

What do you need the guns for

Best Answer

The criminals

Best Answer

The reason is so that the government can never take complete control of the country.

Best Answer

We like to live wild wild west style.

Best Answer

So we can shoot people. Why else?

Best Answer

This is what i mean

Best Answer

because americans are stupid as fk and dont realise that the reason they have double our homicide rate is because anybody who wants a gun can get hold of one, self defense wtf pulling a gun will only escalate the situation. I have no problem with guns for sport but this whole self defense thing is bollocks.

Best Answer

It started @ the beginning of our nation..frontiersman had to hunt for food & protect their homestead. After the War of !812, Americans were supposed to have militia men armed & ready in case the British government decided they wanted another war. America was conceived in violence; just in our nature, I guess..even our National Anthem speaks of rocket's red glare to see that our flag was still there..Oh say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave, o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave...

Best Answer

it is our right! and i don't mean simply by law. we have the right to protect ourselves, which is rooted in the fact that life is valuable. if your life and safety are threatened, don't you want to be able to do something about it??<br />
i have the right to defend my own life. seems reasonable, doesn't it?

Best Answer

I know! Stupid isn't it?!

Best Answer

It's in their effing constitution .<br />
I'm glad I have true freedom in a country with strict gun control but have given up trying to explain to them how silly their " right to bear arms " bullshite is .<br />
Rather them than us .

Best Answer

Then comes a tyrant that has guns, and your freedom's gone. If something exists it will be abused, legal or not.

Best Answer

Freedom of speech too

Best Answer

Yeah , you keep kidding yourself .

Best Answer

If people in Europe were armed, would Hitler have been able to force them out of their homes?...Not without a shoot-out.

Best Answer