$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Best Answer

LoL true

Best Answer

the guy who wrote the bill has a pirated picture on his campaign website.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Because it will hurt some companies and help some.. while people who pay for PHOTOS cant post them onto their FB without the digital copies and a lot of us do it anyways, and if the bill passes the photo compaies will make more because people (us) will have to actually pay for the digital copies of the photos. im not sure why else people would agree with this bill but im sure as we go on we will learn more and more about it...<br />
only 65 Senators agree with it 105 don't so i doubt it will go far.. plus Obama made a statement saying its not going to pass him.

Best Answer

wait a minute... they want us to pay for are digital copies of are photos on FB?

Best Answer

only if you get your photos done, like if u go to walmart n get them done and buy them you cant put them on FB UNLESS you pay for the addition digital copies

Best Answer

yeah but they can fine us which will jjust be easier

Best Answer

controls are never a good thing-

Best Answer

Unless its for my car..... or my video games.... or my tv. O and my computer lol

Best Answer

They usually have invested interest or are just indifferent, but as soon as they cannot log into facebook or EP, they will be crying, but too little too late.

Best Answer