PookiePooks PookiePooks 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 13, 2011

because the motive isnt whats hurting you its fact that you are in fact being bullied<br />
if i smack you in the face it'll still hurt if i say im doing it to make myself feel better or because this is how i express my bad life at home

Best Answer

yep. this is an excellent analogy thing.. thankyou!

Best Answer

no prob :)

Best Answer

i like this answer also

Best Answer

It still hurts because they are lowering your self confidence. once a person insults your flaws, you begin to look at them more carefully. they begin to stick out more and more and your brain tricks you to think that everyone only sees your flaws.

Best Answer

The idea that we must take into account people's personal problems, childhood and the pressures of their lives is what is at fault here. When someone is hurting us, we are not required to be their psychotherapist. We need to hold them as responsible as we hold ourselves; you have probably dealt with some hurt and some unfairness in your life--does that give you license to hurt others?<br />
Bullies hurt and humilate and they always, by definition, pick on those they perceive as weaker than themselves. If we cannot successful fight back, we feel weaker and helplessly angry--whether the bully has had a good childhood or a bad one, whether he is reacting to his own issues or not.

Best Answer

Because the victim believes they deserve it on some level. Because the victim feels powerless to stop it.

Best Answer

Because they singled you out. That leaves a big question in your mind that maybe I am what they say. It's easy to pick on people. It's so easy to find a fault in someone. Do not let that intimidate you into believing them!

Best Answer

its what the bullies do to a person ie humiliate,injure ....also it depends on type of bullying...how long it lasted. How sensitive the person being bullied is . Does the victim have support ....? these factors all count. Giving bullies the bully label does not lessen the damage they cause.

Best Answer

victim is not sensitive but has an abusive homelife.

Best Answer

The victim needs to either remove themselves, seek help or get someone to help on their behalf depends on the victims age. The bullying must stop ....ive seen the damage 1st hand.

Best Answer

I had an abusive home life. I have never bullied anyone.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that it breaks my heart....its so cruel. my son suffered it also not at home though.

Best Answer

what can i say?!.......some people are j erks.......end of story......toughen up & don't let em bother you.......waste of space anywayz

Best Answer

Bullies will pick on someone usually who's going through some challenge. My daughter experienced this. This is what makes the act so cowardly. What incredible insight it gives the one being bullied into appreciating good traits in people who are not like this. It will make them a step ahead in understanding and appreciating the ones around them worthy of same.

Best Answer

Because they allow them to hurt them

Best Answer

not in the case of children ...they cant defend themselves or even understand what happening to them and why.

Best Answer

so true that is why no kids should be on the internet ineracting with complete strangers-I was more referring to adults being bullied.

Best Answer

Knowing doesn't bring you comfort. It hurts when anyone goes out of their way to purposely cause you harm.

Best Answer