When I say burning sensation I mean I can literally feel my skin on fire but it's not like a painful kinda of burning I don't know how to explain it.
neilalwayswins neilalwayswins 18-21, M 12 Answers Feb 21, 2011

We call it the TROTS.

Best Answer

Harr harr....

Best Answer

Energy.

Best Answer

I have heard people to whom the gift of healing is given by the Holy Spirit talk about warmth when power to heal is present. I don't know this is what is going on with you, but it could be.

Best Answer

You should count yourself blessed.

Best Answer

How am I blessed?? Tell me.

Best Answer

Because<br />
All of that idiocy... is really toxic!<br />
Organized religion is largely<br />
A Blight on the Buttocks of Humankind!

Best Answer

It is good and pure.

Best Answer

i know what you mean i don't know if this is connected to the holy spirit ( i was baptize when i was 12) sometimes when i pick up a book that might not be safe i get this burning sensation in my hand like its burning so is this the holy spirit warning me about the book like if its feeled with dark magic or am i feel things. oh and i do feel it around me when there is a good i mean really good moving of the holy spirit

Best Answer

It's like goosebumps because it is spiritual. It's almost too much to bear. You feel like running and singing. The Seraphim in heaven have been walking in front of his throne shouting 'Holy, Holy, Holy 'since time immemorable...do you know how long that is? Forever. They have been shouting forever and can't stop. Look up Nine Orders of Angels on YTube.

Best Answer

God is letting you know that he is present. Sometimes the feeling can be very intense and over joyable and good. It is the power of his anointing. It comes through faith and your personal personal relationship with him. God evaluates your heart and he let's you know that he is there listening. You could be in a situation and you would be able to feel that srong burning situation over and over, God eyes are on the righteouss, never would I leave you and forsake you. God bless

Best Answer

If an eternal part of the God-head is moving around inside you, don't you think that would hurt? I know when I'm where I need to be with God, when He is moving within my soul, yeah it is like fire but the physical cannot fully comprehend the spiritual. The mind can barely touch at the idea of eternity, let alone your body being able to physically handle it.

Best Answer

Allergy? Rub something in before you start itching.

Best Answer

ITS.....GOD'S SPIRIT.... which u receive.......u can feel it much wen u pray wen nobody is beside r around u.......he lets his presence to be with u......through spirit.......wen u cal on HIM

Best Answer