L96Arctic L96Arctic 22-25, M 45 Answers Jan 12, 2012

unfortunately lately it doesn't get you anywhere period!

Best Answer

sad but true :(

Best Answer

what? the fact that you need to be tougher and meaner if you want to be respected by, let's say, public workers, office employees, peers, teachers, family and so on?

Best Answer

I guess for the same reason that good girls (or girls perceived as being good) get nowhere with guys (especially if they are interested).

Best Answer

Cuz girls are stupid....LOL JK......they can't see beyond their noses.....and don't realize that it's the nice guy that won't come home drunk and beat them...won't leave them for a younger woman in their latter days...will always put their best interest first...will love their children...form a bond with their family like no other....

Best Answer

Yeah, I had to have three serious and seriously unhealthy relationships until I decided to actually "look" for a "nice guy" and now I have someone who treats me great and loves me and cares how I feel and what i think! But I am still picking up the pieces from those other relationships, unfortunately and that pain doesn't just "go away"

Best Answer

Hey I think we have been played. I thought my husband was nice, that is why I loved him, only little by little he let his true self show, sadly we women have been played. Think nice is too good to be true.

Best Answer

Oh Baby,,,you know I'll love you forever...You're the best....Girls, Girls, Girls, never forget this one thing: GUYS PLAY AT LOVE TO GET SEX, AND GIRLS PLAY AT SEX TO GET LOVE......

Best Answer

Dude I'm going to let you in on something that may change your life. If a woman does not seem interested in you, MOVE ON. If a woman is interested in you she will make it very easy for you to talk to her, if she's not she'll make it very hard, which is your cue to forget her, she's not worth your time, move on to someone who appreciates who you are.

Best Answer

i agree.

Best Answer

I may print this out so I can read it every day.

Best Answer

Just do your own thing, concentrate on school, job, instead of "being nice to girls" and you'll probably find that girls will go out of their way to be nice to you.

Best Answer

You are in your 20's! Stop trying to get places with girls, and start loving women.

Best Answer

i basically just stopped talking to people all together for years because i was tired of getting screwed over. but since i started working where i do there's one or two people i enjoy. my one friend described me as "the only guy I know i can just have fun with. there are no expectations" whatever that means

Best Answer

At 20 he has no idea what you are talking about. for a 20 year old male, Sex and love are the same.

Best Answer

i'm honestly not interested in sex, but that's another topic. it's just something that i always see and hear, and i'm curious as to why it happens. People say they want one thing and then choose the complete opposite. i tried once or twice to get into a relationship out of curiosity, but like the title says nice doesn't get you anywhere.

Best Answer

the answer to this is 1000000% dependent on your definition of 'nice'

Best Answer

Because you're being nice to the wrong kind of girls. if you're going after the bitchy girls who are used to getting their way and guys fawning all over them, then you're not going to get anywhere. Funny how guys think by acting like a jerk they can get what they want. I'm tired of a**holes and the way they treat me. I for one want a nice guy. And I think any other normal girl will say the same.

Best Answer

nice automatically puts u in the friends category.

Best Answer

Not with me, I love(d) nice, just been played by those who pretend to be nice and turn out to be bastards, so wary now.

Best Answer

that makes an awful lot of sense :)

Best Answer

It does!

Best Answer

I love nice guys with manners who act gentlemanly. I also LOVE your avatar.

Best Answer

haha thank you. i like yours too

Best Answer

I like 'Nice Guys".<br />
But I think some may feel there's a little WIMP FACTOR if too nice. A woman likes to know her man is in control and can handle things in a pinch... Psychologically, I think it's a Security thing... <br />
??

Best Answer

I think you better try for 'real' and forget nice.<br />
If being who you are doesn't work with a girl, then you--the real you--are not her cup of tea. It hurts, but it's more honest and much better to know sooner than later.<br />
We tend to cover up who we really are in our teens because of all the social pressure to be 'cool' or something. <br />
A 'real' girl will find you being 'real' very cool, trust me.<br />
Less 'technique', don't talk too much and listen a lot.

Best Answer

because girls know what your agenda is fool. Let them know up front what you want and you will get better results.

Best Answer

women like to be challenged, and being said no to makes them curious.

Best Answer

i used to be nice. didnt work so i became an *******. now chicks call me a rake and a loser but still buy me lunch. only a small percentage of 'girls' know what they want. notice i said girls and not women.

Best Answer

It depends.<br />
Everyone is nice at first when they approach me. <br />
Exactly as pixel mentioned.<br />
How many of them seem to actually want something else than sex?<br />
2%.<br />
From a man himself, he told me that when a guy approaches you: he rarely only wants to be friends with you. That's fine, but if he only wants sex I'm out.

Best Answer

homing instinct. people (not just women) tend to re-create their childhood or the things or feelings they had while they were young. and since only few lucky people had lots of nice feelings harbored that time, many gets attracted with not so nice guys. but I tell you, you can get anywhere with girls who do not have any hang ups. good luck then.

Best Answer

Being to nice can come across as being needy and boring. Which is a big turn off. Temper your niceness with being confident and independent . You'll find that combination more fulfilling and rewarding. Good Luck.

Best Answer

It will get you somewhere, your just being nice to the wrong girls. I like nice boys ;)

Best Answer

I can say that I dated a really nice guy...he asked me to marry him. I said no. Being nice doesn't help that he was immature or told me stories about himself he should have kept to himself(he eats his boogers? WHO needs to know this? *gag*). It doesn't help that he threw tantrums to try and get me to do what he wanted when he wanted...<br />
So it all depends...continue to be nice but figure out what the real problem is that's turning girls away.

Best Answer