First person to answer gets best answer. Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 5 Answers Jan 6 in Food

Leave a loaf of winder bread on the counter and watch how long it takes to rot or mold. Then go to a reputable bakery and get a loaf of bread and do the same. You won't want to eat it anymore.

Best Answer

I am forced to eat it, but it's all good cause it tastes soooooo good...hhmmm...

Best Answer

it doesn't, there are carbohydrates in breads which create fat if they're not worked off through exercise. White bread may make people constipated if the bread is spoiled or if the bread has been overly bleached. Whole wheat is supposed to be better and contain fiber but it has carbs just like white bread.

Best Answer

my body must be really cool then, white bread doesn't make me fat just like candy don't make me fat. Maybe they got too much bleaching...lol:-)

Best Answer

might want to get yourself checked, if your digestive system isn't working the way its supposed to; you might have a blood disorder or risk of developing diseases related to sugar regulation like diabetes((no joke)

Best Answer

Skinny? White bread make people fat!

Best Answer

aawww you should see what it did to me...

Best Answer

did you skinny? no there something wrong. maybe something else did you skinny. white bread make you fat.

Best Answer

Best Answer