Seriously, it sucks.
tarantulas tarantulas 26-30, F 10 Answers Mar 15 in Community

It's just the same line over and over and over again......." jesus is lord , jesus is lord, jesus is lord" self brainwashing.

Best Answer

Thank you for making me laugh today. It's so true and no one ever says it...they just take it as it is. XD

Best Answer

Anytime. :D

Best Answer

Because they are trying too hard

Best Answer

Surprisingly, Christian alternative rock sounds awesome. I didn't even know I was listening to that kind of station. Plus, there are a lot of cool Christian bands that you don't even realize is Christian (Skillet, Breaking Benjamin- listen to a few of their sounds regarding God-, Switchfoot, Fireflight)

Best Answer

I am a Christian but I absolutely cannot stand Christian music. I fasted from secular music two weeks ago and it was honestly one of the most difficult things I've ever done. :P

Best Answer

However, there are a few good Christian songs out there. For instance, "Forever" by Fireflight is good; so's "Dead Come to Life" by Jonathan Thulin.

Best Answer

D: *Hides my cd's and albums!!*

Best Answer

Cos it is crap!

Best Answer