Forgettotrust Forgettotrust 26-30, F 5 Answers May 30 in Community

You must not live in DC. Is petty simple and applies everywhere. Large population of black people = violent crime.

Best Answer

Nope. I live in Alabama. I forgot the majority of the are black.

Best Answer

DC bans guns and promotes single mother homes. That's a disaster.

Best Answer

drug addiction, gang activity, low income, and a police force more focused on protecting politicians than DC citizens.

Best Answer

But is NOT a lot of gang activity in D.C.

Best Answer

And poverty levels are much higher in the South than D.C.

Best Answer

Actually there is still a lot of gang activity, it's just overshadowed by LA and Chicago's problems. On the issue of poverty, yes the south may have more poverty, but DC has Much less people making the visible aspects of income inequality much easier to spot.

Best Answer

What gangs? I've been researching gangs for a
good part of the morning. What gangs are in D.C?

Best Answer

And the statistics are based on REPORTED crimes, so the FBI does say to disregard them. Still curious.

Best Answer

I know for a fact there's a blood affiliated gang, there's probably a couple latino ones Latin kings, Brown Pride, and since crips tend to do *** for tat with the bloods there's probably a crip gang as well. The problem with researching them is since gangs are by definition illegal activity they can't exactly advertise. You have to rely on anecdotal as well as police reports, you're in for a lot of legwork.

Best Answer

Right. I forgot D.C is like Alabama's Birmingham (not suburbs) . ALL black except for white trash (crackheads, etc).

Best Answer

....Actually DC is about 50% black, 39 % white.

Best Answer

Hmmm. Excluding the politicians?

Best Answer

I think you know why

Best Answer

No. I don't.

Best Answer

Its where all the scum and parasites of society congregate; and by that I mean politicians

Best Answer

Tennessee has the highest violent crime rate of any other state, but D.C. has a violent crime rate that is almost twice as much as TN!!!

Best Answer

I know, its insane; being a TN resident, I can remember a time when a shooting was huge news. Now its a common occurrence, and nobody seems to be doing anything about it...good thing we have liberal gun shows monthly lol

Best Answer

Are you implying the politicians are the ones committing murder, assault, forcible rape and robbery?

Best Answer

In a metaphorical sense, yes lol

Best Answer

I would have thought states with a lot of gang activity would have higher rates. I guess those guys don't get arrested as much. The FBI says not to pay much attention to statistics though. It does kinda make sense to disregard the statistics, because most of the statistics are based on REPORTED crimes.

Best Answer