OutofQuestions OutofQuestions 22-25, F 7 Answers Jun 25 in Embarrassing & Funny

There's nothing difficult about it.<br />
1. Go to nearest hoochie store. (You know the one. The one that sells all the short, tight dress and sequined hot pants)<br />
2. (and this really should have been #1: Make sure you have the body to pull of this look. (toned and fit)<br />
3. Put on hoochie dress, skintight jeans or leopard print hot pants w/crop top.<br />
4. Strut your stuff! lolol

Best Answer

No one wears sequinned pants :)

I can't pull it off without tugging on my clothes. It's so uncomfortable and worse the stares!! I just really want one person to look at me the way others would look at my oh so bare legs.

Not helpful. Haha

Best Answer

Seriously - Maybe you aren't getting attention because instead of looking sexy and confident, you just look uncomfortable. Find something that is sexy, flattering, classy AND comfortable and that should work out better for you.

Best Answer

True, thanks. Obviously what I'm already wearing. Gah the stupid things we say sometimes.

Why are some girls so comfortable? I want to be just like them, and then pretend I hate the attention. Yeaah!

Best Answer

I have appreciated women for many years... Subtlety is almost always more effective... males like to hunt... give him something to hunt for.

Many people assume, wrongly, that over-size bosoms and lots of perfume entice the human male. The science is quite clear. Men pay attention to the waist to hip ratio, roughly 0.7 to 1 first; followed by facial bone structure. Everything else is just window dressing. Subtle works!

The most difficult thing for us men attempting to pass as women is the facial bone structure… as a women you were born with natural assets! Make use of them, hon.

Best Answer

Attention comes from the confidence you perspire

Best Answer

I disagree, attention isn't mutual, you can direct it or attempt to use it to your advantage. It has little to so with inner beauty BS and or confidence.

I'm not saying it doesn't matter, that's what's most important; the inside and being you. I'm only pointing out raw physical attraction.

Best Answer

Be sexy then! Its an easy problem to solve

Best Answer

I don't think people would be complaining if life was that simple.

BUT DONE.

I'm sexy as sexy can be now..

Best Answer

There you go :)

Best Answer

I don't know. I have the exact same problem.

Best Answer

I'll figure it out for both of us :)

Best Answer

Humans are humans, that's why.

Best Answer

its a wide net

Best Answer

How do you dress?

Best Answer

Depends, usually jeans and a tee but I often wear dresses and skirts it's random!. Whatever I feel like.

Best Answer

In what way are you clothes provocative?

Best Answer

I sometimes choose to wear things that show a lot more skin. Or red lipstick and heavy eyeliner. The I'm attempting to look more enhanced then my usual self.

Your questions seem irrelevant to my question?

Best Answer

Not really. To be able to answer your question, I needed to know what you considered provocative and how you went about it. It sounds like you have the right idea. I can't imagine why you're not getting more attention.

Best Answer

I guess I'm just as flabbergasted as you.

Best Answer

The right guys will notice. Maybe its the places you hang out?

Best Answer