Post
MKM17 MKM17 16-17, F 8 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Health

Your Response

Cancel

It doesn't make you throw up; consuming too much for your own body makes you throw up. There is no general number of drinks that are safe for everyone... it varies from person to person. It's your body's way of telling you to stop because you are drenching it in a toxic substance. People die from it.

Best Answer

It doesn't. Drinking too much alcohol might do so, but with practice, this can be avoided.

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

Building a tolerance. The more you drink the more you can handle your alcohol. Your liver, which eliminates toxins from your body, can only handle so much, and if you drink too much you develop cirrhosis.

Best Answer

The liver, essentially, dies if you pound it too much with alcohol. However, the good news is that if you don't go too far, it can recover. So after a bout of heavy drinking, give it a rest for a week or two before the next one.

Best Answer

Alcohol is technically a toxin, as such too much of it and your body rejects it the one way it knows best; vomiting.

Best Answer

wow i did not know that so would you say you would know if someone is hammered if they are throwing up

Best Answer

All great answers here, nothing to add, so.............lets have a pie fight!

Best Answer

Its poison to the human body

Best Answer

really?? then why drink poison

Best Answer

lol

Best Answer

whats funny ??

Best Answer

Because it poisons other bacteria so in days past it was safer to drink than water. Also, people like the way it makes them feel.

Best Answer
1 More Response

Related Questions