gillianlikes3 gillianlikes3 22-25, F 14 Answers Jan 7 in Embarrassing & Funny

Mostly, the relative anonymity gives people more bravado or courage than in their real lives.

Best Answer

I don't think it necessarily bring out the naughty in us but instead, is a place where people can be private, and share some of the thoughts, ideas, passions and silliness they have thought about. I know I have done that, there are things I have shared more openly on here that I would not just stop someone on the street and open up about, hope that makes sense. So, we naturally and openly can share our naughty sides if we wish

Best Answer

Because it's where we can say what we want, do what we want, and be what we want and people accept you

Best Answer

It allows us all to express our many secretive feelings in complete anonymity that we would not often have the politeness or perhaps the courage to say outright..

In addition we can divulge our most hidden secrets and fantasies that we would never expose to anyone. We all carry these and are burdened with them until given release by means of sites like these.

Best Answer

Actually EP helps me put away my naughtiness.

Best Answer

because we all are naughty here

Best Answer

in me for sure

Best Answer

The freedom

Best Answer

EP doesn't bring it out in me.

Best Answer