Why is EP so misandrist?
DozerDan DozerDan 66-70, M 10 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in EP

Excellent question. Yet another one of society's sexist norms. You should contact them about it.

Best Answer

All are equal. It is just that the women are more equal than men. LOL

Best Answer

Men have always had to look out for themselves without help.

Best Answer

Feminist sexism.

Best Answer

Because men live for the moment and don't pay much attention to the long term. It's a " wham bam, thank you mam " concept whereas, women like to draw things out, and that takes planning. Too much for the male mind.

Best Answer

Dont know.

Best Answer

Because most men will talk to their doctor about their health issues, before talking about it on a forum with total strangers.

Best Answer

I doubt that actually. Statistically, women live on average for years longer than men because of their refusal to seek help for medical concerns. Perhaps if men had more access to health help online, where they can be anonymous, they would be healthier.

Best Answer

Don't doubt. I said they WOULD talk with their doctor before talking to strangers. I didn't say they were DEFINITELY going to talk to their doctor-- just that they would do that before talking to strangers. ;)

Best Answer

Most men don't have an "their doctor." Almost all doctors structure their business to cater to females. On-line medical help for men is also sadly lacking compared to help for females.

Best Answer