It is, as is ******, and **********, but you wanna know how many groups there are for each of those? EP is fast turning into a cesspool of sickness, with the freaks running free, and the innocent reviled.

Best Answer

Gee, and I thought it was a lot more censored than it used to be years ago before all the kids started signing up.

Best Answer

yea!! thank god!!

Best Answer

I think it works like this: it's illegal to do the things, but not illegal to talk about them UNLESS you are actively encouraging someone to do them and so break the law. So it's not a question of what's legal, but whether EP censors offensive thoughts/fantasies or not.

Best Answer

Sometimes I think EVERYTHING is or will be called a psychological pathology so psychiatrists can charge for talking about it.

Best Answer

it is illegal to have sex with the dead, and it is illegal to possess any **** of those who are dead, or converted to dead in any sort of **** video. Simply being attracted to unliving people is not a conscious decision, therefore it isnt illegal. When being ignorant becomes illegal, people who are attracted to it will probably fall under the category of illegality.

Best Answer

I have no words, so I defer to those of my niece: "That's just creepy."

Best Answer

A lot of groups on here are illegal but here they stay. Not come across that to be honest, and not even going to look too upsetting.

Best Answer

Necrophilia is possibly legal in 9 states, ****** between consenting adults could be considered legal under Lawrence vs. Texas, and paedophilia is a sexual orientation and not illegal anywhere.

Best Answer

Child molestation is illegal, the attraction that causes it is not.

Best Answer

What planet are you on ... paedophilia is illegal ... so is Infantophilia, or nepiophilia ... I'd be careful if I was you thinking that it is OK to molest a child

Best Answer

They don't care because they are dead!They can't feel because they are dead!They certainly won't scream because they are,well,they are dead!!What's the problem here?I don't hear any zombies complaining and they would probably love to do it for deaths sake of doing it so what's the matter?Ask a mortician if it should be illegal or not...he'll just tell you it's dead meat and more like a mastubation toy or something!!Welcome to the land of the dead!!!If your girlfriend or boyfriend was dead and asked one last favor of you and sex was their last request,would you do it?I know it may stink a little and the creepy crawlies might wig you out but would you do it?Well there are groups for you also!The world is a sick place and EP will attract them like any other site will so get used to it!!

Best Answer