Not my thing at all. Chocolate is my only drug of choice. Maybe it is because someone in my circle is in those groups?
Opalgem Opalgem 36-40, F 5 Answers Aug 4, 2010

Hey, I have the same issue----only MY suggestion box comes up with stuff like sibling ****** and junk like that. I don't think either of us did anything to trigger those kinds of suggestions. I have posted a story in "I Want To Improve the Experience Project" concerning this problem, and hopefully EP will give us a way to block stuff like that, that is obviously SO not us!<br />
Yeah, I'll take your drug groups over what I'm getting here! lol!

Best Answer

Eww. Maybe I'll stick with the drugs groups then. They don't sound so bad compared to "those groups".

Best Answer

I kept getting suggestions for diaper fetish groups (WTF??) until I finally went out of my way to hide the suggestion box entirely. I guess part of EP's mission is to creep out, disgust, and/or offend its userbase as much as possible.

Best Answer

Maybe you should be getting my suggestions then. They keep suggesting I join the "I Love Hagen Daaz" experience.

Best Answer

dont act like you dont know.... >><br />
We all know you have a problem...remember...denial is the first stage of acceptance :D

Best Answer

Hehe. Well, I'm so far in denial that I don't have any memories of taking anything. Except chocolate, that is.

Best Answer