I don't want to hear any of that crap!
L96Arctic L96Arctic 22-25, M 32 Answers May 2, 2012

Weellllllllll, not all guys, just the ones who are between 13 and 96. Let's not be ridiculous.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Take a downer. I am far from being a man hater, as most of the males on here will tell you. If you are unable to take a bit of a ribbing, you are in the wrong place.

Best Answer

Wow.

Best Answer

I'm not a perv though.... seriously It's sexist to think that

Best Answer

And seriously, I was only responding to the ridiculous assertion that EVERYONE thinks all men are pervs. If people wouldn't make such STUPID comments there would be no need to get stupid in return. I love men. I do not think that they are all pervs. My first instinct, was to tell this L96Arctic that he sounds very defensive and wonder why he would feel the need to protest SO MUCH. What has HE been doing that makes him thing everyone thinks he's a perv. IS HE??? The only people I make fun of on here are the ones who make these ridiculous generalizations. I am totally no kind of bigot. I hate all the isms from sexism to agism. I also dislike generalizations, which is the reason I said what I said. I was trying to point out how stupid HIS statement was by making one of my own, but NOOOO all the most defensive idiots had to take it as if I was serious. Don't generalize and I won't retaliate. MariowiiX I understand you are coming in a year and a half after the fact. I Have since blocked DR Pestkontrol for accusing me of being racist when I said I don't hate Muslims. so, that must mean I hate others..yeah yeah, I got a couple of really nasty comments from him usually saying that I would be using the N word if I could. I have never used it because I think it is a disgusting word, right up there with the hard c words. I have run across just as many women who are really perverted in their thinking, which is why you as a minor would be protected from that kind of disgusting behaviour if you hadn't lied about your age. The people I get along with here all know that I am not a bigot in any way. Just don't make sweeping statements like this one and I won't have to make the ridiculous idiotic comebacks that I did here. Are you understanding what I'm saying here? I do NOT believe all men are pervs. My two best friends in the world and my father were men and they were not pervs. Most of the men on here are not pervs or racists or sexists or ant other ist. But people like this guy really upset me when the say everyone thinks this or that. That is as bad as saying all men are pervs...are you getting my drift.

Best Answer

Well, it might be true that some men out there are not pervs, but girls are just as guilty of being pervs. It goes both ways. Believe me, I know girls who can be worst than guys. I worked in jobs that were barly any females and each of the men talked about how nice my *** is, or ask me why girls wont do something that a man likes. It is those individuals who give the so called non pervs a name of being a perv. Although, I have to say, i am one of those perv girls not a **** but a girl with a dirty mind and in my opinion, I think everyone has a perv mind in one way or another. Whether it be about their spouse or the enjoyment of talking about sex. Who knows the answer to that. But I do in my opinion think everyone is a perv to some point and other people just need to get over the fact and realize there are pervs out there.

Best Answer

I know that everyone has that mind set. And my best friend is a girl with that type of mind, but I the joking guttermind is fine. I don't need to hear stories about how you're taking advantage of people though

Best Answer

What do you mean by I don't need to hear stories about how you're taking advantage of people though? I dont take advantage of people if your directing that towards me.

Best Answer

Because many just want sex, nothing else!<br />
Real men want a relationship, and they respect women.

Best Answer

It's the default setting on the internet, just like everybody on the web is male until proven otherwise.

Best Answer

I know! You guys have it so easy. I've been trying to gain perv status for years and i've still not surpassed horny minx!!

Best Answer

*beams* &lt;3

Best Answer

Is it really hard to be a perv? I mean, what a perv is is just someone thinking dirty thoughts of something unintentionally sexual.

Best Answer

You must have a serious Testosterone deficiency if your not one.

Best Answer

because they are

Best Answer

I'm not

Best Answer

I am a perv. So I cant really say they make the assumption because I'm a GUY...

Best Answer

Does everyone think I'm a perv? Sh-t. I didn't know that.<br />
Well, they're wrong.

Best Answer

Because a lot of men these days especially teenagers earn that rep and make ALL men therefore look bad. I know a LOT of guys that are perverts, but I'm a teenager so it could be a immaturity thing they could grow out of, Anyways the media and etc always portrays men as perverts, it's just a stereotype. Just like you could be asking Why does everyone assume women are sex toys or all *****, or they all like cooking and cleaning? Stereotypes. It's both the same. Not ALL men are like that, not ALL women are like that, just be yourself and don't live up to the stereotype no big deal.

Best Answer

You saying I'm a misandrist just makes you seem like a misogynist. Nice try, but I've got PLENTY of guy friends. I was backing both genders up, I was addressing the fact that this guy can complain, but at the same time, women get assumptions yet nobody finds that wrong now do they? I'm sure you wouldn't hear any lip from you, Greenbare, now would you?

Best Answer

Come on, guys are pervs. I'm not saying that in a bad way, I just think you guys have sex on the brain, due to hormones, in your late teens til your late 20's? Women are pervs too but our perv hormones don't kick in until our late 30's. Don't be offended, embrace it & act responsibly and no one will give you a bad time.

Best Answer

I would love to hear your though process that determined that I was a feminist &amp; that I drink Kool Aid.

Best Answer

I'm really not a perv, though. I hate it when people assume!

Best Answer

Perhaps most of us are hit by young pervs. But sorry you're going through that shock. I don't think all young guys are pervs though.

Best Answer

Because stereotypes are placed on men, too.

Best Answer

I'm well aware, it's only fair. But at least ask first, I don't' want to hear your freaking gross stories

Best Answer

I hope that YOU weren't offended by my silliness. I have never considered all men to be pervs. I made the *joke* because I felt that what you said was a gross generalization, just as people assuming that all men are pervs is a gross generalization. I think that there are those who do believe it, and there are those who don't. I know a lot more men who are not, that those who are. I know a lot more women who do NOT believe all men are pervs than women who do believe that. If you don't generalize, neither will I.

Best Answer

If you ask a question on here and don't want any joke answers than you shouldn't ask it in the first place :P

Best Answer

to be young,gifted & a perv...

Best Answer

I've never assumed that.

Best Answer

You're not? What a disappointment.

Best Answer

I have a gutter mind, that's about it

Best Answer

Well, there you go, see, that is what some people call perv.

Best Answer

I don't do anything about it, I just giggle to myself and move on.

Best Answer

on here theres a lot of pervs im afraid and ive met plenty in real life. I know not all men are pervs but theres a lot who are just after one thing

Best Answer

what most of your experience groups are about :-P

Best Answer

They're everywhere, but at least I ask outright. I don't just assume and then continue to ruin every day for the person

Best Answer

I never thought you were one :-)

Best Answer

It's sexist for lots of women to think that. It's too bad that these days, antisexism is leaning toward females more than men :-(

Best Answer

I am a Male, look after myself and look well i have an attractive partner. I notice other women but I have better things to do then sit around and perv like a creep. And for those men that say its in their genes are only making exuses for their pervertivness. Those men make us all look like creeps. Control yourself men and learn that there are going to be hundreds of attractive women....AND??????I got my girl and thats all I want and need why would i want to make her upset by perving at another women that is probaly a ***** carrying deseases and is dressed the way she is to get attention. Very un attractive to a male when they are too confident.

Best Answer