i am a 14 year old girl i am in 7th grade i ve been getting bullied since grade 2 everyone in my class hates me a boy in my class called me a scare crow and he said in front of the whole school that i'm possed twice everyone called me fat so i started eating less and i've lost alot of weight that when i sleep on my side at night in the morning it hurts like hell and now they calling me anorexic and my sister says i have aids what do i have to do to be perfect.
kylie4590 kylie4590 13-15, F 16 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

What do you care if a bunch of losers doesn't like you? If they are that mean, you're LUCKY that they aren't your friends. Now, start being yourself, because you are the only person that HAS to like you. Do some things to make yourself feel good inside. Maybe volunteer at a hospital or nursing home--adopt a grandparent--you'll see how good it will make you feel. (some place may consider you too young-but try anyway)

Best Answer

I don't!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Sometimes I feel this way too. Maybe the ppm that hate you are jealous. I suggest ignoring it and living your life. Just forgive and forget.

Best Answer

are you the 9 year old?

Best Answer

I don't :) I havn't even seen you before. :)

Best Answer

... I dont!!! :) worry not about those who dont like you, there are people out there that do like you!

Best Answer

i dont, so its not EVERYONE :)

Best Answer

They don't have anything to do...

Best Answer