They're saying a lot of things about him. There's plenty of information about him online. Read up on him a little and make an informed decision. :) I personally am not crazy about him, but everyone should decide for themselves.

Best Answer

you can never trust everything you read,thats why i hate politics so much. but I am trying my best to comprehend someone running for president that is hanging out with white supremacists,pictures dont lie(unless they are photo up shopped,lol) up until then thought he was an alright fellow.

Best Answer

You can't. That's why I read from several sources, including out of country. I form my own opinions that way, right or wrong. :)

Best Answer

My understanding so far is that even though he is a republican he stands at being the brightest one of them all. One should reads his veiws before deciding.

Best Answer

I doubt he hangs with Nazis but that he is a racist there is little doubt. His newsletter had for years made some terribly racist statement he has made it clear that he's against the Civil Rights Act.

Best Answer

Do those NAZI's have a name or they just figments of your imagination?

Best Answer

He is very intelligent.

Best Answer

Last I checked, he didn't associate with Gingrich.

Best Answer

gingrich isnt a nazi. or is he? i dont know, i dont like ANY of the candidates running. alli i know is i saw this picture of Ron Paul hanging out with Neo Nazis, doesnt sound very nice. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ron+paul+neo+nazi&view=detail&id=DDE60BE5A7FDFDA944F2D5DA8E1D376E9AB74B55&first=0

Best Answer

i love newt too

Best Answer

At campaign speeches often times you can pay money to have your picture taken with the candidate, this appears to be what that is.

Best Answer

You spelled 0bama wrong

Best Answer

A black, white supremacist huh?

Best Answer

I don't know about white supremacist, he is half white, but his views are a lot mote socialist than Gingrich . In case you forgot NAZI stands for National Socialist Party!

Best Answer

The picture in which this question was referenced had nothing to do with socialism at all. Neo Nazis are not socialists, they are white supremacists.

Best Answer

Look up NAZI and see what it is, it is quite possible to be a white supremacist and a socialist . Just like it is possible to be a advocate of black power and a democrat.

Best Answer

Don't need to, happen to know a bit about criminal organizations and gang affiliation in America, Neo nazism had many different movements, the one that took over modern skinhead culture started in the mid eighties in England as basically an extreme form of nationalism targeting immigrants. That same mentality transformed the disenfranchised racist groups in America, they adopted Hitlers stance on eugenics, not his politics, although I hate to say it, most of these groups political stand points are very libertarian at heart.

Best Answer

Also note I am explaining Neo Nazism.

Best Answer

Agreed Anglo, that's why I had stated that it had taken over, well it hadn't really taken over per se, but the skinhead image afterwards in the public mind (especially here in the states) became synonymous with neo nazism, even though as you pointed out, isn't always the case.

Best Answer

Wasn't* sorry having to battle with large thumbs on a tiny keyboard :)

Best Answer