jehova jehova 22-25, M 12 Answers Jul 18, 2012

We were never meant to die. If you don't fear death you are either a saint who will be rescued from death by the power of GOD you are a child who has no idea what death really is.

Best Answer

If you don't fully swoop yourself into the depths of what death is than you will not fear it. If you dare acknowledge what it is and that it will happen to you at some point, possibly even RIGHT NOW, and you realize it could be in any painful gruesome way imaginable then you gain a respect and yes fear of death! Oh and if you're like me and have given people a reason to want you dead then you fear it even more.

Best Answer

Don't know what happens after I die. I don't much like change either.

Best Answer

I believe in reincarnation bc its wat I remember so I take comfort in the fact that death is just a pause before the next stage of life.

Best Answer

Lucky you :P

Best Answer

And what if that's not what happens? I have no intention of stepping on your beliefs, but I ask myself the same questions. What if after death it's just death? What if death takes longer than we think, and everyone is being buried and burned alive? What if after death you just keep experiencing that death, or go into a dark world as a spirit? What if there is no reincarnation or God to stop evil spirits from harming you? Fear and wonder is normal as long as it's under control.

Best Answer

Yeah same here haha :)

Best Answer

It can be fun and cool, unless you are going to hell

Best Answer

I'm a severe necrophobiac. Why? Because the idea of death, personally, scares the hell out of me. The remote idea of losing the ones I love instantly destroys me. My phobia is a very consuming one. I can't even walk down the ******* street without thinking someone's going to maim or slaughter me. A completely irrational fear. If I could not be afraid, I would. If I could erase all those nights of crying myself to sleep over it, I would. But some people just fear it more than others. But everyone fears it to some extent..

Best Answer

A severe necrophobiac that has Daryl from the Walking Dead as a meme? I cant watch that show due to severe necrophobia. The dead dont walk ... they dont do anything. Forever.

Best Answer

Yeah. I'm a fan of Walking Dead and Daryl, lol. So? Haha. I know :(

Best Answer

For me I have things to get done and complete plus I like life I want to see my kids and grandkids and great grandkids.I have story to tell them and many other people to see and meet it may never end......I don't think it is fear it is being absent from all things

U can enjoy

Best Answer

I think it's because there's so much unknown. We have the bible telling us what is going to happen, but we haven't seen it and nobody wants to cease to exist.

Best Answer

Living is what's hard. Death is easy.

Best Answer

than why fear what's easy?

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

you should heathen.. jahovos are going to burn in hell have a nice day ;)

Best Answer