I think it is his "slap the shyt outta meh" lewk.

Best Answer

thats f%$ked up hair doo. its annoying to look at

Best Answer

yes wish someone would shave it off in his sleep

Best Answer

A lot of people like having something to direct their hatred at. Bieber, Kardashians, Twilight, etc. I'm not a fan of any of these things, but I'm not a very hateful person.

Best Answer

I dont get it either. The little boy is talented.

Best Answer

who is Justin Bieber , is he that 16 year old that banged a 30 year old groupie?

Best Answer

Nope some 17 year old who sings but everyone for no reason hates him compares him to other music artists

Best Answer

Oh okay who am I thinking of then?

Best Answer

Completely no idea...

Best Answer

I dont really care about him and I can't see what the fuss is about .. but if I was a kid I might think he was cute but he isn't my type anyway .. everyone to their own choosing I guess

Best Answer

I never listened to his music, and don't know much about him, except that he started on youtube (am I right?) and he is know a worldwide famous singer. I don't hate the poor kid, why should I?

Best Answer

I have a reason, and it is because ol' Beiber is just some robot from the media. Ur tellin' me a real teenage boy would style his hair like that? Or even style his hair in the first place?!

Best Answer

Yeah loads of people style their hair as a teen i went into the air training corp and i had to *Style* my hair to fit within military standards

Best Answer

This was a joke... so was the robot comment. They go hand in hand. lol.

Best Answer

Oh the reasons are real and too many to list.

Best Answer

Please we have ALOT of space. i mean if you cant come up with answer then you have no vaild point and if you cant come up with a valid personally view then it isn't a valid hatred. but i wont tell you who to hate

Best Answer

Lets see.
1. he is a prepackaged prop.
2. he comes off more smug then likeable
3. is a brat (see stories about him on CSI
4. he is given a free pass by the media. IE he is and was underage when he hosted SNL but was the subject of sexual jokes (skit was of him being "lusted after" by adults (Tina Fey). If this was a underage girl it would not be alound.
so thjose are my view and as a opion they are valid and there are more but i think i am done

Best Answer

He thinks he's better than everybody. I read a new aritcle about him on the set of csi, he locked the producer in the closet.

Best Answer

I don't hate him, never met him but hate his music, how he acts, same with the doors, an gratefull dead. No class, no style. my opinion.

Best Answer

because he's overrated. that in itself makes you automatically not like something.

Best Answer

Do peop,e not find it odd that he's always in front of a purple background in his pictures? I mean my fav color is purple...but i'm also a girl. I don't hate the guy...it's just weird.

Best Answer

Apparently a lot of people don't or he wouldn't be where he is.

Best Answer

Yes of course he still has fans but you ain't getting the point, alot of people still do and why?

Best Answer

I thought he died.

Best Answer

He wrecked a Ferrari!

Best Answer