And what do you all think can be done in order to have better politicians ?
IsaacE IsaacE 16-17, M 16 Answers Jul 13, 2012

"Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason."

Best Answer

Because they cut funding to essential services whilst giving themselves big, fat pay rises.<br />
And they're virtually not accountable to anyone. Well done, don't ya think?

Best Answer

I agree. Do you live in the US?

Best Answer

Australia, mate ;) I know... there will NEVER be enough taxpayer money to spread around and that it can't be an easy job to get it just right, but with the amount of education I've gotten to get paid peanuts so long in non-profit medical research where your job only exists on a year-by-year basis depending on whther you're able to secure grant funding... and to see nurses, police, aged care workers... all these other people struggling when they politicians give themselves a unilateral pay rise when they already earn more than most people... it's just not justifiable.

Best Answer

I'll just remind you that you live in a wonderful country. And at least I doubt that you are not living in poverty like in many other nations around the world. Be grateful for what you DO have. But it's good to be critical about your government.

Best Answer

I'm grateful, but a great country doesn't just happen... people have to fight and work for it.

Best Answer

Because they are lying, curupt, steal and make livinig harder for evryone else. <br />
Im from Slovenia and their recent saving idea its to cut back from pregnant women, pensions etc..while they are buying new over 1000€ laptops that they dont need!

Best Answer

Wow! I understand your frustration. i'm from Mexico and I am currently really upset at who my new president is! He killed his own wife! No one voted for him but somehow he still 'won' the elections. He was known for being corrupt. There was obvious fraud in this election.

Best Answer

Well our president of the goverment is curently being investigated for reciving money to buy some weapons and he shuld olredy be appearing on court to testify but he doesnt even bother to show up.

Best Answer

A lot of people seem to simplify all of a social system into a simplistic little narrative in which a politician becomes some extrahuman symbol of "us" or "them" like some hero or villian in an action movie, onto which they can project all their emotions and fears, instead of being rational and bothering to understand the complexities of systems.<br />
Also most of them are mostly full of ****, most of the time.

Best Answer

I don't hate them...I disagree with some stuff they do or say.

Best Answer

Everything Lipbloss typed is 100% spot on.

Best Answer

because they have more power because they chose economics or political science.. people shouldn't be pissed because they chose not to be politicians.. you have a choice in this country to be whomever you chose... that is my opinion..

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

Nobody likes someone who lies to be liked...<br />
I wish politicians would go into their jobs to make a change for the common good...but some of them were just little nerds in high school who joined politics to be popular; we need people who want to make a true change for the common good, but the media ruins all the good ones before they get a chance, it seems.

Best Answer

Because by their very namesake, they're designed to be full of ****.

Best Answer

They lie. Make them stop. Integrity needs to become a prerequisite for the job.

Best Answer

are not necessary for society to work, FAKE

Best Answer