Emolia Emolia 18-21, F 8 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Youth

i think you focused too much on your sister that you failed to notice that there are people who is willing to like you the way you want to be liked.

Best Answer

Well i kinda think you answered your own question...the thing is who really cares if people like you-life is not a popularity contest

Best Answer

How older is she than you

Best Answer

4 years older.

Best Answer

well i have the same problem, but all i know now is that i realize i have much more talents than her, and im proud of it :)

Best Answer

Oh lord. Well quit comparing yourself on the areas she's better than you at, for starters. I'm positive that you're better than her in some areas. Also, is she older than you? I want to strangle my brothers sometimes, because they're all good at different things, but they inevitably compare themselves to each other in the one area they stink at, and get inferiority complexes.

Best Answer

Yeah, she's 17. I'm just 13.

Best Answer

Well that's part of the problem, you can't expect yourself at 13 to be all she is at 17, that's just really unfair to yourself.

Best Answer

Yeah? If I don't everyone will overlook me.

Best Answer

No they won't. If my 2nd oldest brother quit comparing himself to my oldest little brother, and realized that he's doing way better than the oldest for HIS AGE in some areas, and quit comparing himself in the areas the oldest is best at, then he'd be a lot happier and more confident. And vice versa.

Best Answer

your sister means nothing it's you baby, it's you.

Best Answer