2sad4foryou 2sad4foryou 26-30, F 7 Answers Nov 3, 2011

Jesus, whether he existed or not, ( I say that to stop the impending argument) is potrayed as an admirable person. He was selfless, and helped those in need, and was a great teacher. Jesus, if only the idea of Jesus, demonstrates the classic desirable principles of morality. Therefore, when people say "look up to Jesus", they mean be like him. That just means be a good person.

Best Answer

GOOD ENOUGH ANSWER/ BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF U DONT BELIEVE IN GOD

Best Answer

You don't have to. Do you believe that, somewhere, Winnie the Pooh exists? Probably not. But if I told you that you should be good to your friends like Pooh, you'd know that I mean act the same way. It doesn't matter God exists; you can still strive to maintain the qualities that He supposedly posesses.

Best Answer

There were fed bull ****. If enough other people believe something others will follow along even if its a really lame story about a sexist racist *** hole that walks on water.

Best Answer

I don't......but maybe he was just really tall....

Best Answer

I thought people alway said, "WWJCD?"

Best Answer

some people do not me

Best Answer

i think jesus was only man but what he stands for everybody should be a part of

Best Answer

WELL IM SHORT SO DOES IT MATTER STILL

Best Answer