Because those that insist it is a choice want validation for their actions and lifestyle. Hint; If it was natural and genetic then animals would also share the same trait but they don't. Ever see two male deer going at it? You don't!

Best Answer

II'm not entirely sure of the point you're trying to make (sorry) but humans are animals.
Besides that- bonobos, those two gay penguins, shoot, just check this wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
Animals gay it up like nobody's business, dude.

Best Answer

I've seen it and it has to do with dominance not sex. Like a male dog humping another male. Same thing. My point is obvious. No I'm not a hater or gay basher. My brother is gay.

Best Answer

I don't think you have seen it, because what you're saying isn't true. The Bonobo thing is almost entirely about sex. They boink for pleasure and to get closer to one another. I didn't mention dogs, because I know they bone for dominance. However, you can't generalize a dog's behavior to birds', bonobos', humans' etc. etc. because different animals use different behaviors for different reasons. For instance, humans and bonobos both bone for pleasure. Whether it has to do with dominance or sex is actually besides the point as well- they still do it.

Best Answer

I guess we won't really know because we can't talk to a bonobo. I mearly maintain that perhaps the gay gene may be recessive enough so that at least pro creation would have to occur. Otherwise the homosexual gene would have died out because it would have been bred out. BUT Humans are interesting creatures for sure.

Best Answer

I just changed my orientation. Now I'm facing the kitchen.<br />
It needs cleaning :/

Best Answer

I can't mention sex or sexuality in these questions or else they are booted to mature topics. :T

Best Answer

Again, I don't understand (specifically) where you're coming from; whether it's sexual, social, religious, financial, physical, etc. If you ask a question with more specificity, I will be happy to give you my opinion on the subject.

Best Answer