I have wrn a chastity belt for the last 12 tears at the insistence of my Mistress wife they have been the happiest years of my adult life. Ino longer need to prove my manhood but can concentrate all my eforts on keeping my wife satisfied both materially and sexually (orally). If she chooses to experiment outside our marrige thats her right <br />
Happy maid

Best Answer

Males definitely, particularly submissive males who need that type of control or whose females want it. It is not our manhood but theirs to own and control.

Best Answer

I always thought it would be kind of nice to be locked into a chastity belt when my significant other wasn't able to be with me... I think maybe men don't like to do this to their women since it takes longer to undress her and get to her *****, but I think if a man was willing to put that much effort into her pelvic region and be that jealous of others having potential access to it, it'd be romantic and sweet in a way...

Best Answer

I don't see any reason to ever put a female in chastity! Women have control, they are the superior race, you may not want to realise that, but it is certainly true!!! My wife is free to ****** as many times as she wants, with whoever she wants.A woman keeping a man in chastity, serves a purpose,I am constantly thinking about her throughout the day,and I'm always thinking of ways to make her happy.I live my life for her now, and I am the happiest I have ever been!!!!So is she,she loves the control ****** denial and chastity has on me! When your wife is happy, you are happy!

Best Answer

I think more women should be in chastity belts, I think they look hot locked in steel underwear. I love seeing their frustration as they realize their ***** isn't completely theirs anymore.

Best Answer