Rent yourself out to the military.

Best Answer

Look at your violent avi-picture = thousand words

Best Answer

lol actually i like to think theyre sparring seeing as theyre not wearing armour

Best Answer

It's a big green conspiracy to get people to stop using electricity etc. I'd travel on foot or by bicycle from now on if I were you... You must be high up on the hit list if so many things are exploding around you.

Best Answer

You're an X man :P

Best Answer

your a ninja

Best Answer

your face like Osama?

Best Answer

It usually boils down to you not doing something properly. Did the pie explode because you followed the directions exactly? Did you discharge the static from your body before you touched the sim card? Did you clean out your laptop's fan and cooling fins as you're supposed to? Judging by your lack of commas, which you're also supposed to know how to use by the time you're a teen, I'm guessing you didn't do these things.

Best Answer

You know for man whos first name is silly your awfully judgemental
i shall use whatever punctuation i wish to ? ha see that / and that and theres nothing you can do to stop me But for purposes of conveying frustration few things are more effective than ignoring punctuation altogether.

Best Answer

You're right, I can't prevent you from acting, or typing, like a simpleton. I can think less of you for it and worry about our future generations. Enjoy your crappy pie and your broken computer.

Best Answer

I worry for the mess my generation are inheriting from yours a generation apparently devoid of humour.
But i will do for you what you should have done for me and give you the benefit of the doubt. i'll assume your having a bad day.

Best Answer

* you're

Best Answer

Reduce some explosiveness from your body to match the technology.

Best Answer

Hmm. Mayne you should get your gun off.

Best Answer

You must have lots of energy inside your body!

Best Answer