Everytime I see News it's either a Woman or a Little Girl that's gotten Kidnapped, and Don't see too many Men or Little Boys Kidnapped. Anyone Notice That?
ImJeff2 ImJeff2 22-25, M 17 Answers May 15, 2012

Because The Person Who Kidnappes a Women Wants to rape her (if the kidnapper is a man)

Best Answer

The reason the abduction rate for females is higher then the male abduction rate is because the kidnapper is usually male and the abduction tends to be sexual also if a male were to kidnap a male then the man being abducted would likely cause more harm to the kidnapper if he were to resist. Now I'm not saying all kidnappers are male, some are female but that is rare and females tend to kidnap babies to replace a child they may have lost or had taken from them. There have been stories of men being abducted, the chicken coop murders was done by a man and he kidnapped teenage boys.

Best Answer

Ugh ikr

Best Answer

I believe it has a lot to do with a steroid hormone called Testosterone, which causes many men to do things that they shouldn't.

Best Answer

Most men would ransom their wives if they have the money.<br />
Wives with money would usually say. "Keep him!"

Best Answer

Because criminals watch TV.

Best Answer

For sex, plus they are naturally weaker than males.

Best Answer

Easier to get them in the boot of the car.

Best Answer

males have dicks and guns and knifes females don't do that or want to carry mace they think there strong about them self until they get kidnapped. Same with a little boy that's why u here on news lil boy stabs or shoots some other bigger kid or something like that because they try something stupid like jumping him and he shoot/stab them some day. They get locked up. That's why everyone rape women because females don't protect them self you carry mace or something in your POCKET not purse you will be fine. Men always take your purse and wallet but if you have it in your pocket you have a better chance. Trust me I lived in Newark NJ and East Orange got jumped many times and still here. you if you get mace the real good one and make sure you know how to use it press it one time and then buy another one and use that 1 so you know its not empty carry it around anyway you will be fine.... :) I should be a counsler

Best Answer

Men take woman for their sexual needs, they rape them. Sad but true

Best Answer