You need to be honest and tell her what's on your mind. She might be trying to make conversation but you're being silent. Basically, you're not sharing yourself with her. People need conversation and interaction from others. It's no fun to talk to a pet rock. ;)

Best Answer

Because she wants you to tell her that you're thinking about her, or something you've done with her in the past, or want to do with her in the future. More than likely she could care less what you're really thinking about if you're even thinking of something at all.

Best Answer

There must not be to much of a conversation piece in this relationship. She is bored out of her mind!

Best Answer

:/ you are slow. questions are often asked if one is interested. clearly in this case, she's interested on what you're thinking about.

Best Answer

She is wondering why you aren't pampering her, they like to be the centre of attention.

Best Answer

she is probably bored thats why she keeps asking you....how do I know....I dated someone who kept asking me the same thing I had to tell him it got on my nerves to knock it off.

Best Answer

All I know is that everything is usually a two way street, so you might want to get to the bottom of the questioning, it could very well be something you are doing that sets it off...

Best Answer

So she can sense if his heart isn't in it.

Best Answer

I don't think she's bored with you. You wants to know you inside and out. Sure wish I would have found out more about my 'intended' before we married. Talk about two ill-suited people. Try to find a way to converse with her and let her into some of your thought processes. If you like her, give it a try; otherwise, she may be very insecure, which is a danger signal.

Best Answer

She wants to know what zone your in.

Best Answer

As long as you keep getting that question consider it a good sign.<br />
Means she is trying to figure you out,and women don't waste their energy trying to figure out a man she has no interest in.<br />
As a side note regardless of what the women say here don't answer that question directly too often.If you do you lose the mystery and challenge that they crave,and once she has you totally figured out,she then has a decision to make.<br />
Either<br />
1.Hope you ask her to marry you or...<br />
2.Leave you for another guy she cant figure out.<br />
Update: women DO NOT like to be the center of their mans' attention like some people think.They do however thrive on the attention they have earned.Being put on a pedestal w/o having to work for it makes the attention you give to them worthless in regards to establishing an emotional attachment to you.All it does is temporarily repair their self esteem.<br />
However don't take that advice too far, answer her directly when whatever is on your mind is pertinent to the strengthening of your relationship.If it isn't then give her an indirect,teasing or funny reply that doesn't answer the question fully and only gives her more to try and figure it out.<br />
Be deserving of your attention is what they want...don't give it freely too often<br />
Most women wont admit that's good advice....but as long as you are on their mind you are in their heart,no matter if its good or bad,but please try and make the majority of it good.

Best Answer

Because you're zoning out :)

Best Answer

You just answered it yourself, babe!<br />
You zone out! <br />
When you listen to people, people can generally tell as you're gonna be sitting forward, making eye contact, paraphrasing stuff (clarifying what they've said) and generally looking interested...<br />
Yeah...we all say stupid things at times....we all are stupid at times....It all depends on what you want out of the relationship. Gotta accept the good with the bad, hun....<br />
Sammy Jo Duponte xx

Best Answer

1) She is trying to see if you're thinking about her.

Women ask stupid open ended questions like this that only have ONE right answer, but they ask it in either a "this or that" format such as "Does this make me look fat". Yes or No are BOTH the wrong answers.. what does she want to hear.. a stupid THIRD answer which is "You look perfect just as you are".. ******* morons. Then just ASK "Do you think I'm perfect the way that I am?" But no, they can't do that, they always have to ask a direct question question but WANT an indirect answer.. freaking duh!

Then they wonder why men are soooo confused in dealing with them and move away from them.

Also, a woman thinks that as part of a relationship, she has to know every feeling and thought that's on your mind. So if you're worried about something from work, or if you were driving and thought that you were going to get pulled over, if you're worried about not being in good enough shape.. anything, women thinkt that men should share all of their "feelings, fears, worries, doubts" and other emotional crap with them. To THEM, this is "bonding" and the less she gets that, the more she's going to ask you the most annoying and dumb question there is "What are you thinking".

It NEVER dawns on them as most are so clueless about everything in life, that if a man WANTED you to know what he was feeling, he would TELL you what he's feeling. He doesn't need special permission or an invitation to tell you how he's feeling.. but women think men do.. why.. because WOMEN do that's why.

When women talk to other women, they will almost never VOLUNTEER their feelings, they will WAIT to be asked because they consider it rude to just dump their feelings onto someone else without "permission" or being asked. So since women know that another women almost always has some kind of emotional nuclear war going on in her head, it's one of the main questions women are always asking one another.

Men don't get this because men are able to deal with their own feelings 95% of the time on their OWN, something women just can't fathom or get overall, with rare exception.

This is why so many women loooove gay men, because they just blab and talk about their feelings and silly crap all the time... like women do. But of course everything with women is a TRAP.. so men that DO share their feelings.. you know what happens to her attraction to that man.. it starts to fade because even though she likes the talking, she starts to think more and more "Ewwww.. he's starting to act like a girl.. he's not a real man, I don't think I'm that hot for him anymore". This is what happens when a man starts to get more in love with a woman and tells her too often, her feelings decrease while his are going through the roof. She loses respect for his masculinity and macho-ness and is suddenly no longer in love. Then she's going back to the abusive ex that cheated on her while crying "why can't I find a nice guy".. ******* duh!

When a woman is silent, there is a problem. When men are silent, it means everything is fine, but she THINKS there is a problem so she asks you "what's the matter" or "what are you thinking".

When a woman is doing well, she gabs, blabs and goes on for hours. When a man is talking like that, unless he's in teaching mode, it usually means something is wrong.

Best Answer