Why does GoD ALLOW BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE AND GOOD THINGS TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT NICE?
whopper123 whopper123 36-40, F 18 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Religion

God has nothing to do with human actions, we are at fault we know right from wrong but do not care for the seed of darkness has planted itself a milena ago which evolved into the society we know today.

Best Answer

Unfortunately your opinion against my reply is invalidated for...I do not care. My belief in god is what it is solely because of my evidential proof of WHY he exists to me. I wasn't born to his vision. I gained perspective afterwards. My own reason as to why I believe he exists, Christianity has is redundant to my beliefs because they are their own retrospect.

Best Answer

God gave us free will. And as humans we abuse this gift

Best Answer

God allows all things - what you do with them is up to you...

Best Answer

Its all part of the karma system

Best Answer

Because he doesn't exist.

It's up to you and everyone else in society to ensure good thigns come to people who are deserving, and mercy is brought to those who make mistakes.

Praying to a man in the sky isn't gonna fix anyone's problems.

Best Answer

"bad" people are often surended by the "good" people, that caused by pain or something else, wants to make sure that the people they love have a happy life. So they "find" the bad people and stay with them, because they think they can bring them some sunlight, not realising that they couldn't care less most of the time.. All a guilt trip.

Best Answer

Because "God", as described by the Bible, is a mythical sadist.

Best Answer

either god is not real, or it's not the kind of entity everyone thinks it is.

Best Answer

Clicky club entrance test

Best Answer

Because he is perverse......................

Best Answer