“The trouble is with me, for I am all too human, a slave to sin. I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate.” Romans 7:14b-15 God is good. But if we’re His creation, why are we so bad? When we try to do what’s right, our desire for sinful things often takes over. If God doesn’t like evil, why does He allow it to exist?
wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 15 Answers Aug 25, 2014 in Community

because we make our own choices we have the right to decide our fate.

Best Answer

God uses everything for a purpose; God's ways are always higher and greater than our own. He gave us free will; He loves us that much to allow us to ether sink ourselves or save ourselves. But He's there and He can affect change and transformation out of the most gruelsome to the most horrendous actions we've ever seen before. And the truth is, if God got rid of all evil, He would have to terminate all of us, because we are all made of good and bad components

Best Answer

Best Answer

Keep on sinning Wendu, the sky fairy was only invented so that you could not enjoy the pleasures of live. It was invented by humans to control other humans.

Best Answer

theologically--God does not so do-humans have the God gift of freedom of thought and action so all evil is mans own choice-non theologically -same resulf mankind is basically of evil intent

Best Answer

Please explain to me how an entity that does not exist can bestow a 'gift' on anyone?

Best Answer

reading the bible only in parts will never give you an answer. read it from the beginning.....

Best Answer

"God" is evil. Remember, he's the one who killed millions of people in a flood, and that's not the only part of the bible where he does something like that.

Best Answer

un-intelligent design.

Best Answer

Because God's a dickhead.

Best Answer

love problem solution baba ji +919649133663

Best Answer

Best answer.

Best Answer