“The trouble is with me, for I am all too human, a slave to sin. I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate.” Romans 7:14b-15 God is good. But if we’re His creation, why are we so bad? When we try to do what’s right, our desire for sinful things often takes over. If God doesn’t like evil, why does He allow it to exist?
wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 15 Answers Aug 25 in Community

because we make our own choices we have the right to decide our fate.

Best Answer

God uses everything for a purpose; God's ways are always higher and greater than our own. He gave us free will; He loves us that much to allow us to ether sink ourselves or save ourselves. But He's there and He can affect change and transformation out of the most gruelsome to the most horrendous actions we've ever seen before. And the truth is, if God got rid of all evil, He would have to terminate all of us, because we are all made of good and bad components

Best Answer

Best Answer

It's not desire, desire comes from the heart and from love which is true and good, and therefore of God. Is is 'want' which is a relative of greed and born of the free will of man.
Mankind likes to think itself a creator being, it likes to do what it "wants" to do.

Best Answer

Keep on sinning Wendu, the sky fairy was only invented so that you could not enjoy the pleasures of live. It was invented by humans to control other humans.

Best Answer

theologically--God does not so do-humans have the God gift of freedom of thought and action so all evil is mans own choice-non theologically -same resulf mankind is basically of evil intent

Best Answer

Please explain to me how an entity that does not exist can bestow a 'gift' on anyone?

Best Answer

reading the bible only in parts will never give you an answer. read it from the beginning.....

Best Answer

"God" is evil. Remember, he's the one who killed millions of people in a flood, and that's not the only part of the bible where he does something like that.

Best Answer

^ extermination as a part of delivering justice does not form evil. That is very unintelligible to say that God is evil and that too, with a wrong example. That is to say the judge who sentences someone to death (and does rightly so) is evil.

Best Answer

un-intelligent design.

Best Answer

I don't believe God exists. Problem solved.

Best Answer

Because God's a dickhead.

Best Answer

love problem solution baba ji +919649133663

Best Answer

Best answer.

Best Answer