Recently I heard on the news that a 10 year old girl was kidnapped, raped and was then found dead with her head smashed in. If God is all loving as they say why does he allow thingh like this to happen
justkillme111 justkillme111 22-25, M 34 Answers Jun 24, 2009

maybe because he doesnt exist? just an idea!

(you did ask!)

Best Answer

In the bible, God states that he created the "Light and the Darkness". Yes, god lets innocent children suffer. God also punishes the bad too. Question for you: Why would God explain his reasoning for this to you or me, for that matter? We are only a blip on the radar screen in relation to the entire universe. It depends on your concept of God too. If you see his as a fat man sitting on a cloud shooting lightning bolts at people because they ate meat on Friday- then good effing luck trying to rationalize anything, lol. If you see God as an omnipotent being- then you can also see that there can be many explainations for his intentions.

Best Answer

I wondered this same question myself & asked some people I trusted, & looked into the bible: This is what I was taught & what rings true for me, and I agree it is the case here:

God gave all of us free will. PEOPLE make other people suffer (and He suffers WITH us - it makes Him sad, too) -- if God were to take the victimizer's free will away -- then He would have to take EVERYONE's free will away....then He would be taking back a gift, controlling us -- and we would learn NOTHING from our experiences because we wouldn't be able to HAVE any experiences...nor choose who we wanted to become.

hope that helps in some way -- hugs : )

Best Answer

God set up a good system and our ancestors screwed it up, but we continue to screw it up even more. We scream there is no God or we do not need God in our lives, we ridicule God and tell him He is not welcomed in our schools, goverment, how we live and than when something bad happens we scream at the sky "Why God did you let this happen?" God intevens where He is allowed by us or when it serves the greater purpose of His overall plan for humanity. He allows us to self govern and we allow people like the child rapist to not only exsist but to grow and prosper. We have a extreamly corrupt society morally. God keeps asking why do you turn away from Me and than scream you hate Me and than ask Me why I did not help you when you have told Me time and time agian we do not want or need you.

I am sorry I understand the pain people feel when this happens but when we do nothing to prevent it ourselves and only find way to encourage people like that, what do you expect.

Best Answer

I believe that we are, in part, responsible for all that happens to us...when we are adults we are responsible by the choices we make (not wholly responsible at times) and throughout our lives we are responsible because our souls have chosen the lessons that it needs to learn in our next lives. Some say it is Karma working itself out - I don't fully believe in that - but I do believe that our souls go through a learning and rest period between lives where we review lessons learned and we decide what we learn in the next life. So it is not 'God' - it is a souls way of progressing on the path to 'God' (to use your term).

Best Answer

It is so nice and convenient to blame "God" for everything isn't it? Somehow we have create the omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent god in OUR likeness and we have given it all the psycho hang ups of humans, God is jealous, revengeful, mean, kind, loving, hateful, ego-driven. Somehow we, tiny specs in the universe can somehow **** him (oh it must be a him) off and he seeks retribution. What could we as adults or even children possibly do to upset God? Please! I believe in God but certainly do no limit it to my human concept....to define what God is, is to limit It.

Best Answer

And this is why I hate religious fantaticism. How can some morons explain the existence of God by blaming this horrible suffering on the child herself? This idiocy is what drove me away from religion a long time ago , because that kind of logic is just sickening.

Best Answer

Easy, God gets his power from our tears!

Best Answer

why must the good die young? these and other questions point to the fact that life isn't fair. Only what comes in the afterlife is fair ...or is it ...is there an afterlife? i'm pretty sure ther is. idk. Ask God. =]

Best Answer

I often asked myself that. But then I am reminded of an old saying, evil prevails when good men do nothing. Children suffer because we allow it not because of any of God's doing. If it concerns you that much, buy a crap load of food and mail it to Africa, you'll mess yourself once you see the bill. And that is the cold hard reality of it, its not the fact that god doesn't care, its that we don't care enough.

Best Answer

For the Same reason parents don't keep their children locked away! If God were to take our free-will it would also take away our Growth, intellect, beliefs, and ability to learn- as well as our ability to choose and mold our own lives & futures, Earthly & Spritual outcomes. I don't believe heaven would even be an option if we had no free-will because God needs us to CHOOSE righteous glory over and through the evils available before we can enter into the Mysterious PERFECT 'heaven' that IS GOD. Without darkness AND light humans cant exist. In the form now of humans we evolve, learning and growing as much as possible in each lifetime. As long as we deny our responsibilities to be as close to perfect as possible, bad things will happen. Karma is real and altho energy is never destroyed it Can change form! Ie. Many GOOD PEOPLE don't realize how badly WE are destroying the innocence & purity gifted to us, we consume & waste without any care causing suffering to the EARTH. We choose in many ways to neglect/destroy the vulnerable people, places, animals, ideas ETC by simply not standing up & stopping whatever suffering we have control over. Dont you think that if EVERYTIME an INNOCENT NEWBORN was held under SKIN PEELING SCALDING WATER, a serious Protest was held that lawmakers woul immedeately start PUNISHING these perpetrators in ways that would really stop the greatening frequency of such cruel acts?! Untill our final fates we are subject to experiencing Earth as WE make it. God Wants US to Create a more pure loving Earth! That way we can come to a Heaven that is STRONG, not live in an eternity of grey light filled with drones (where is the beauty or fun in that?).

Best Answer

If given the choice of freewill and perhaps not getting to haven or no freewill and a garantee you will get to haven. I think 99.999would give up there freewill

Best Answer

You raise a question many individuals from many different religions have raised for hundreds if not thousands of years. Thankfully we can find a satisfying answer in God's inspired word, the Bible. Here's a thorough, Bible based explanation which has satisfactorily answered this question for millions across the globe - http://bit.ly/rl2KSk. All the best! :)

Best Answer

When I hear about bad things happening to innocent children that really makes me question my faith!!! I don't buy the explanation of free will and that people let things happen! I don't buy that!! GOD could still let us have free will with the exception Of not letting bad things happen to children. If he is all powerful He could put protection around in children. Then when they are adults We are free game for free will. But of course that is if he is all powerful!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

GOD INDEED EXIST AND HE IS IN ABSOLUTE CONTROL OF MAN'S LIFE. LIFE IS FULL OF CHOICE, YOURS MAY BE BAD OR GOOD. THE FORTUNE OF EVERY MAN IS HIDDEN IN HIS HAND. I BELIEVE THAT MAN IS THE ONE THAT CHOOSE THATB WHICH HAPPENED TO HIM AT HIS CREATION. AS GOD HAS GIVEN MAN THE RIGHT TO MAKE A FREE WILL, SIMPLY. GOD ACTUALLY EXIST. GOODLUCK!

Best Answer

There is no god it's that simple.

Best Answer

If I get to speak with him; I'll have to ask, but then I have no way of getting back to you I'll be dead.

Best Answer

I believe in god, but I believe that he is vengeful. His ideals are awful, and he believes in violence, blind action, and deadly obedience. Be faithful to your fellow man, not any god.

Best Answer

More than innocent children, more than pure embryos, more than most devoted saints...Christ, the begotten Son of God, has suffered at the highest degree, Why?

The Omnipotent God always compensates justly the pure souls while punishes severely the evil-doers.

This earth is a world of light and darkness, and man is given free will to responsibly choose to turn to any directions.

In the next world, the world of eternal light, there is no more training, but only the grace of God.

It is hard to teach man about the next world, like to teach the embryo about this world. That is why the Messengers of God accept sufferings at the highest degree to prove that the other world truly exists.

Best Answer

my first thought is i dont have a complete answer..second...fourandahalfdays made think something in his answer and...idk if god exists anymore..sorry

Best Answer