SoulsOfTheTrees SoulsOfTheTrees 16-17, F 18 Answers Jul 7, 2012

When God created man, they were perfect. They had a choice to make too: Obey God or disobey God. Their spirits died as soon as they disobeyed. Everyone born to them after that had a dead spirit too. Jesus makes our spirits alive, but, again, the choice is ours. We have free will just like Adam and Eve did. We can choose to accept LIFE (Jesus) or choose to stay dead in our spirits.

Best Answer

God creates perfect human beings. God does not punish us for being imperfect. He forgives us for making mistakes.

Best Answer

This was a question that puzzled me at a young age. I personally believe that god loves us flaws and all, but wants us to try to better ourselves.

Best Answer

God creates because it is in His nature, and punishes imperfection because it is in His nature. Why God chose to create imperfect beings rather than perfect beings I have no idea, I hope we will find out in Heaven. Regardless of how one feels about being made imperfect however it is important to remember that God didn't do wrong by making us so. Because God is perfect and cannot do wrong, He must have a morally justifiable reason for making us imperfect. Such a reason is at least good enough to avoid any logical conundrums, but as far as emotional difficulties are concerned, saying "there is a good reason but we just don't know it" really is quite useless. Personally, I know that God didn't do wrong when He made me imperfect, but I'm still angry at Him for doing so.

Best Answer

If Adam and Eve were perfect, they would not have chosen to disobey.

Best Answer

Why does do parents have imperfect kids, then punish them for being imperfect?

Best Answer

"God" is a sadistic monster created by people who fear vulnerability because they have not yet learned how to deliberately manifest their realities.

Best Answer

HE gives us FREE WILL TO CHOSE, so we punish ourselves by the CHOICES we make or don't make. We punish ourselves, IT'S human beings that make Wrong choices then must suffer the consequences for breaking HIS LAWS and COMMANDMENTS !

Remember GOD MADE A PERFECT WORLD, HE just wanted Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of good and evil but they disobeyed HIM we have suffered since people don't make Good Decision with GOD in mind, but out of selfishness. Remember Cain and Able one brother evil, killed the good brother, evil is allowed in the world till GOD deals with evil and sends ALL EVIL finally someday in the future to hell. NOT HEAVEN !

Best Answer

He doesn't punish us for being imperfect.

There is no right or wrong way to live as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else; God created us as imperfect-beings so we could be mistakes that may/may not improve our future choices, etc.

Best Answer

Now mind you I am an Atheist so this is just me playing devils advocate to myself. But if you think of God as Omnipotent and Omniscient you would not be punished for things since God knew every decision you would make from the beginning of time. You also place alot of faith in the church not having corrupted some teaching to give themselves more power. So if you have a lapse in your actions perhaps it was meant to happen to teach you something. You nor no human would be capable of understanding God.

Best Answer

God does not exist! We're cool....

Best Answer

You'll Find Out !

Best Answer

You are perfect in his eyes.....

Best Answer

Well, the short answer is that he doesn't exist.

Best Answer

Reminds me of silly putty

Best Answer