My mother says that I am the reason why her life is messed up and why she is in debt. She said since I was little that everything I did was for spite. I am going through bipolar disorder, even though she says that there is something wrong with me , she says I am a fraud. I keeping ruining everyones life, sometimes I want to kill myself. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to be a good person. I feel like God truly made a mistake when he created me.
LCW87 LCW87 18-21, F 26 Answers Sep 23, 2009

By now i thought you woulda realised there aint no god, we gotta struggle through this life in the pursuit of happiness like everybody else.<br />
I am sorry for how you have been treated and i wish there was more that i could do :(<br />
but dont ever let anyone push down your spirits, people tend to blame others for there problems rather then facing them, so try your best to ignore them and hurry out into the pursuit :)

Best Answer

God doesn't hate you. He just dislikes the smell of your farts. But He still loves you. And your mom is a *****, and that is most unfortunate. Stay strong! Look at me! My name is Mistake! And I'm pretty okay!

Best Answer

"God" doesn't care. Take your meds, tell your doctors what your mother is doing and see if you can get more help. You are being mentally and emotionally abused.<br />
If going to religious services helps you, go there.

Best Answer

Because GOD gave all of his love to me. Go find your own!

Best Answer

"God" does not hate anyone. All things are created for a purpose. You are here for a purpose. Life is a process of finding out what that process is. It sounds like your mother is very cruel and has decided to focus her own vision of herself on you. <br />
People who have low self-esteem often try to lash out at those around them so other people will feel as low as they do. Do not give in to your mother's ideas. Your mother does not have to define who you are. You are in charge of that and you are much more than you can ever dream. Flirt with that idea. Do some searching of your own. It isn't the end. It is just the beginning.

Best Answer

the scumbag put me on this earth to suffer. all i ever wanted out of life, was to meet the right woman for me, and have a family that i wanted. but the scumbag that he is, gave me a filthy ***** instead.

Best Answer

I hate to tell you this but you really need to know, there is definitely a God! He works in strange ways indeed. We will probably never really figure out what he is doing and why. I often feel he is a mean little kid picking on a bug, pulling off one piece at a time and marveling that it still survives and tries to survive. The world is not a just place where if you are good only good things happen. Look at all the bad people who become mega rich and powerful being bad. Look at all those who claim they are people of God as they tell you to send them your last dollar so God will reward you. They are the lowest of the low, preying on the misery of others. Religious folk try to tell you that you or some distant relative offended God and so you are paying the price. Sorry but I have problems with that as well. I was always a pretty good guy just to find out my wife of twenty years was servicing the community (if you know what I mean). She even worked for the church! Wow, I broke my back when my supervisor ordered me to do a job that required two people for safety. My reward, fired after 13 years and numerous rewards. Plus because I was in the reserves for the Air Force I was given an honorary retirement which = nothing, no benefits despite being in Desert Storm and Shield. I became estranged from my daughter who couldn't believe her mom was that kind of woman and her mom convinced her it was me running around. I had never even considered another woman because I was so in love. I lost my heart and soul there. I thought nothing could ever be worse. I moved on and went to Grad school and was in my last year to be a doctor. I had purchased a home and my lady friend from another state was knocking on my door with one of her kids so I took them in. My reward was twins and when I asked her to move back for a year so I could finish school she robbed me and falsely accused me of hurting her two-week post surgical ingrown toenail removal. I could not go to my home and lost custody of my kids even though she was suicidal and a self-mutilator. The Grad school Dean and other professor who witnessed her suicidal intentions refused to speak to the court when asked and so the court decided I was lying. She was awarded custody even though I furnished 7 pages of police reports on her and her family. My family are all professionals who have only been married once. The Dean then asked me to take a leave of absence as I was in court so often trying to rectify the injustice. I am now no longer called doctor, have no monies left to fight and can't find a job. I hate to say it but there is still a God as he has proved it to me. I searched for a very long time saying if you are out there, I will find you. I beheld awesome stuff that no one would believe. I wish I hadn't as life choices would be so much easier if I hadn't. There is so much more to tell but pace is limited. Fight until you win even though it hurts, find the way you are strong because of

Best Answer

you might be addicted to the sadness and fright, ever tried reading a book to take a moment?

Best Answer

God does not hate you, your mom is sick and needs help. She is taking her sickness out on you... When you get older, you can get away. You have to make the best of everything. This may be teaching you to not seek out a mate that treats you this way so you wont be miserable the rest of your life.

Best Answer

Sweetie, God does not hate you. But I do think you hate yourself because you are allowing your mother's ****** perception of her life to reflect on you.<br />
I know what it's like not to have parental support. My step-father is an alcholic and abused me in everyway as a kid. My mother has the most distorted perception of reality (sounds like your mother...sorry...maybe we're related).<br />
I spent YEARS feeling depressed and sorry for myself. No matter what I did, how hard I worked or how loving I was, it was NEVER enough for my parents to be proud of me.<br />
Then I got it! I was looking for acceptance from the wrong people. I AM a good person and I DO like myself.<br />
Since that epiphone, I have gone to counselling to work on closure. I am happier now than I have ever been. I have a good job, a good husband how loves me and good kids.<br />
Look within yourself. God is there within you.

Best Answer

God hates no one. He may hate some of our actions, but is the ultimate sympathizer for the struggles we are going through. The challenges we face and overcome, will be rewarded, and God will help you face them if you genuinely seek his help.

Best Answer

i don't know. i am still trying to figure out why he hates me.

Best Answer

You may not have Bi-polar you are so young and you are being pulled in all directions probably all your life. Pill's are Pharmaceutical profiteers way of answering all problems. No wonder you feel the way you do. I know your confused and do not know were to turn . My heart aches for you, my stepchildren went threw the same torment. God loves you soo much, he knows what your going threw and now you have people praying for you we don't know you but God does.

Best Answer

God does not hate you!!! No matter what, God always loves you.

Best Answer

If I could I would put a knife in Gods heart. I hate him. I hate him so much I have looked for ways to remove my name from his Book of Life. I am no Satanist, I am no atheist. I am merely a soul that has grown tired of being bullied by the one you call God.

Best Answer

There are no mistakes. Everyone of us is exactly where we need to be in life. As far as your mother's hurtful projections: What goes around comes around. The Divine Law of KARMA will take care of that in its time.<br />
As for what you can do: Sounds like you need to find someone supportive outside of your family situation. Having bipolar disorder: I am certain there are NAMI organized support groups that can offer you much support.<br />
Do as much research on treatment as you can. <br />
"Physician, know thyself - Heal thyself!" <br />
And remember, nothing of god is ever hurtful - the root of all evil is in the free will of the human being - it is perpetuated every time the balance of nature is upset by selfishness.<br />
Wish you the best....

Best Answer

Then your mother is a c u next Tuesday. She needs to be slapped and spat upon. You need to find someone you can trust and talk to them about this; someone in person. No one is a waste of space. I'm serious, if you are a minor, talk to a teacher or counselor. If you are an adult, get away from your mother. She's sick in her head and needs help. She is well on her way to warping your mind. Run as fast as you can. And also, sisterinfluence...you are a fraud and I think you should be ashamed of yourself. **** off.

Best Answer

Hon, God does not hate anyone. I know it may seem like it at times, but that is just not true. He loves all His children, equally. He just may not like certain thing you do. We all go through rough patches (illness, deaths of loved ones, etc.) but that does not mean God does not still love you. It is the same with our parents here on Earth. At times, we may not understand why they say "no" to things, but as we get older, we hopefully get wiser and then we can understnd most things that happened in the past. Some things we may never understand though, and wea re not meant to. We are just meant to accept God's choices for us, as we are our Earth parents. I know that I ahve questioned God on many the things in my life, like having strokes, losing loved ones, not being able to have children because of my health, etc., but as I ahve grown, emotionally and spiritually, I have learned that it is not for me to judge. As I said, God loves all of us and even if we do not love or believe in Him, he loves and believes in us.

Best Answer

Sounds to me that your mom needs a little help also. What kind of mom would say that to their child. She needs to learn how to love unconditionally. Its not your fault she treats you that way, she obviously has personal issues she's taking out on you. If you are bipolar its not something you wanted, if anything she should be trying to find you the help you need. Being in debt does bring stress down on the wrong people. Out of everything though, God doesn't make mistakes, people do and you have to search for help for your problem. Its hard not to take internally mean things a loved one says, but if you know you have a problem, so does she, for treating you the way she does. You didn't conceive yourself, something she should realize.

Best Answer

Actually i belongs to a medical profession I know it is a psychitric probllem to to strickness of ur parents or ur family environment actually there are some chemical named as Serotinin which lowers its level in ur brain so messages could not pass through neurotransmitters these chemicals are neurotransmitters which effect ur brain the sign and sysmptoms of Bipolar or Manic depression is that at a time u r very much manic and after some time ur are depressed these patients have extrordinary capabilities It need not less than 6 months treatments some time 2 or 3 years and if it is not treated It will complex down but a person sometimes fully recovered It does not means that u r sick due to sex

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer