JeanRuss JeanRuss 18-21, F 19 Answers Feb 27, 2012

God is love, so He can not hate. God loves people no matter what. Jesus is/was the only perfect man, and the father was pleased with Him, but He said that BEFORE Jesus started His ministry on earth. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life>"

Best Answer

This is indoctrination, brain-washing, pure and simple. It isn't true because you believe it is true. It's just another confused religion which distorts the nature of god through myth and fairy tales. That there is a Great What Is, many agree, but it cannot be found through learning by rote. No one doctrine holds all truth, but to proclaim it as truth is to hook the silly and petty human emotion.

Best Answer

God does not hate. God is love.

Best Answer

If he exists and follows the rules people think he does, cuz I'm a dyke who doubts he's there.

Best Answer

You believe in God? You believe God hates its's creations? You think a god plays favorites?

Best Answer

No one hates me.

Best Answer

because I think he is not real

Best Answer

I don't see how people can say God is love.

Best Answer

According to the rumor God doesn't hate anyone. That includes me. Even though I have my doubts and I'm certainly not wild about some of his minions (followers).

Best Answer

I believe He is not hate me, I just dont know how 2 deal with Him thats all :)

Best Answer

He has his reasons. I know why, he knows I know to

Best Answer

he/she does not hate me... been there for me through every tough time in my life... I have found a silver lining, and strength and light through every storm.

Best Answer