Joeysalone Joeysalone 41-45, M 23 Answers Apr 3, 2012

Perhaps He is hoping they will change their ways given time and experience?

Best Answer

I love your answer. You very smart. Godspeed.

Best Answer

Is there a God?

Best Answer

no. how do i know, because a god wouldnt have allowed 10 million people die during the holocaust. or half of europe during the black death of thousands of haitians, japanese and peruvians as a result of earthquakes

Best Answer

I rest my case...

Best Answer

The god of this world,satan,would.

Best Answer

She has a warped sense of humor?

Best Answer

Everyone!!!! and i mean everyone!, now and down! through the years and ages! have asked this "age old question"! "why do the good die young"! I believe, "no-one"!!!! can answer this question! really!!, but it seems to fit though doesn't it? Why!??? (no idea) I believe in God and Angels! and also in the power of prayer! and may i add! i am not a religious person! :D

Best Answer

see its because of things like this i lose faith at times

Best Answer

Life makes no sense, whether you believe in the existence of a higher being or not.

Best Answer

i believe god takes the good first , but that just sucks !!

Best Answer

If there is a god he does not care about us

Best Answer

The good people could have made up for it in terms of being bad later in life.....For example if Hitler would have died when he was 7 then he wouldn't have quite the same reputation as an evil megalomaniac would he?

Best Answer

what makes you thin theres a god, i assure you there isnt

Best Answer

God made you . Shoot yourself tween the eyes and find out

Best Answer

god did not make me. god did not make you. your life is so pathetic that believing in god gives you purpose. which in all honesty is very sad

Best Answer

LOL just from a comment like that it's easy to see how unintelligent you are and incapable of deep thinking. You are a fool not to believe in God and will pay the price for your selfish ways. What are you even doing here if you do not believe in him? Your just a pathetic human being who has nothin better to do than show your stupidity through the comment section of a post.

Best Answer

Watever.... Move on

Best Answer

not as long as theres a brainwashed idiot like you spewing ****

Best Answer

Please go to hell already

Best Answer

Life and death happen, it has absolutely nothing to do with a mythical old bearded guy floating in the clouds and surrounded by angels.

Best Answer

He wants only the best of the best in heaven.

Best Answer

I like to believe that there is a G-d. That said, its not my place to know the will or plan of G-d, but I will speculate. We all have a purpose here and when our purpose is done, it time for our next stage. Sometime we are given additional missions, other times our missions are short and simple (teaching hope, want, patients, humility or love). We are all important.<br />
I'd really hate to think the world in which we live was just spinning madly out of control with no real plan or goal...that is just a depressing (and frightening) thought.

Best Answer

i think so that those people wouldnt end up being bad? :)

Best Answer

I love this question...<br />
I believe that our place is not THIS life, but the NEXT one. It's everlasting; a different dimension of existing. And it's ruled by the force that created us, The Creator. (For me, that's the God of the Jews. YHWH. The Great "I Am.")<br />
With that said...I believe that each of us was uniquely designed for a personage for this Earth -- about 70-90 years for most. The Creator endowed us with characteristics, abilities and talents. Our ability to let these abilities shine WILL be influenced and shaped by the others who share this place with us -- parents, teachers, friends, co-workers, extended family, happenstance meetings, etc. The ability to overcome adversity is possible with The Creator, too -- but this important item gets overlooked by many in this material world. Meanwhile, the essence of who we are is constant...but HOW we express or use ourselves here is something the Creator has left up to us to do on our own. And in this lifetime, the bottom line: how have you used these talents? And your abilities, have you given credit where credit's due? There's an unfathomable force that forged you? It's beyond comprehension?<br />
And so...I believe The Good Die Young for one of two "motives" for the Creator...1) He intended their early exits so that they'll be more acutely immortalized for us here and therefore, create a bigger IMPACT on US as to how choose to live our lives.... or 2) our individual freewill took the wrong path(s)-- something The Creator absolutely permits us to do while here -- and in progression of this lifetime the original intentions He had for us deteriorate or are altogether destroyed...and for that reason He "takes us out early."<br />
I sincerely believe this, because in my lifetime of 50+ years...the early deaths...senseless deaths...I've seen...have confounded me. Why? Finally, my great sense of comfort is what is told in the sc<x>riptures -- a collection of manusc<x>ripts that should NOT exist, but do (i.e., they've withstood the test of time). Among the messages of these timeless promises from The Creator and documented in the sc<x>riptures (essentially):...we do NOT belong here, we are aliens, we are not of this world. But on this world, we will exist for this time under God's loving watchfulness and as He instructs/instructed. Upside: God's love for us, His creations...means evil and ugliness will never ever prevail. We'll rejoin Him at the place where our essence, our souls, were first issue; i.e., a Heavenly Place.<br />
And some of us do this earlier than others...later than others.<br />
Those who refute this thinking? Be my guest. When our times of entering an afterlife happen? We'll find out then... As you continue in this life...and your decisions haven't brought you good things... my belief is if you seek out The Creator...you...will...understand. It's a simple existence while here. Love God. Love Others. Believe in His Promises. This includes the rabbi Yeshua. <br />
Peace to Yo

Best Answer