Hehe I asked a hair question before-do yo think hair is a personal issue?Should we keep it personal?s. Is hair a sacred subject on EP?Do you have a hair problem?. I do-its growing in places where I DONT NEED IT. And once it starts it wont stop.
meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 14 Answers Jul 7, 2009

I don't understand why people have such a big problem with hair. I think it makes the female body more interesting. It is natural. <br />
I can not be attracted to a girl who has no pubic hair and fake breasts. Even a lot of makeup turns me off.<br />
I admire the female form for what it is, not what you think it should be.

Best Answer

I think hair can grow anywhere the sun doesn't shine on very easily.

Best Answer

Well Iam a nurse and I have seen lot's of butt cracks with hair ,not my fav thing to see ,but why do we get hair in all the wrong places and the men go bold

Best Answer

Honestly as my chemistry teacher told us that hair is on our bodies to lead sweat away and off of our bodies as well as other liquids. So the only logical, if you want to call it that, answer is because it's to get the water off our body and not in our butts? XD

Best Answer

Ok, yes maybe *** crack hair helps with cleanest and lubes. But it hurts when one hair is pulled. Also I have a theroy. So if the hair is there help keep it clean back there, but why wouldn't little pieces of **** stick to the hair. Making you smell like ****.....

Best Answer

Drink spearmint tea evey morning for about a week it removes excessive body hair. I read it somewhere in a book in a library in marrieta georgia.

Best Answer

It serves a purpose, and that purpose is being friction.<br />
This is why you should no shave sensitive places such as the groin, arm pits, or the anal area.

Best Answer

It is to protect us from germs or infections like eyelashes and nose hair

Best Answer

I have a very bad visual going on here, so in spite of the fact that I can accept the physiological reasons why, I personally have to answer, "I have no idea. 8-P"

Best Answer

As far as I can make out (without asking our Creator), hair in cracks - butt or other parts where skin constantly rubs and is often damp - is to provide a form of lubrication, or separation of the skin surfaces, so they don't get damaged.<br />
And its natural - I don't knock it. A friend of mine in high school had no butt crack hair, and had to lubricate himself with olive oil, or he chafed there.

Best Answer

I don't know, but don't shave it. grow back is ouch!!

Best Answer

Meteorite, I think you must be a freak! I have never heard of hair growing in a butt crack. If you'd asked about it growing between my cleavage.... ; )

Best Answer