Faith, the ultimate oxymoron. I've never met a person of faith that actually had any faith to speak of, in anything. That's why I hate them, they're the beat farmers that don't sell beats, they're "The Weapons Manufacturers for World Peace" There isn't a single real thing about these people, their entire life is a ******* lie. I mean, a person that fails at failure, that's really something else isn't it? And the best part is, these people wander the world, all over, billions of them. Beating eachother and everyone else over the head over who's got more faith. They're the punchline to their own joke. There are no words in any language that truly describe how sad and pathetic these people are, it would be funny if it weren't so tragic, that the rest of us have to constantly live in the wake of their life crushing stupidity.

Best Answer

what a pity you have met so many people of religion and no real people of faith.

Best Answer

.....................................................................

Best Answer

a well thought out reply thank you.

Best Answer

Why does having a differing opinion challenge someone with faith in the first place?

Best Answer

it doesn't challenge me at all.

Best Answer

Then why take a differing opinion as an attack?

Best Answer

I am not it is merely their opinion to which they are entitled, It is clearly an attack when they state their opinion in an aggressive manner, yet if you stated your Faith in an agressive manner that would be preaching which should not be allowed.

Best Answer

The question you asked was, 'Why does having a faith challenge other people?' Does that not indicate that you are equally challenged by someone's lack thereof, or at least, challenged enough that you feel prompted to ask the question?

Best Answer

no not at all and if people give a reasonable answer I don't mind as they are entitled to their opinions just as much as i am but if they are abusive and aggressive I find that unpleasant and unnecessary.

Best Answer

A quiet faith like my neighbor's is great.But too many people misuse faith to ram their agenda down other people's throats.It is too bad for decent people to be subjected to that.

Best Answer

the same with witches, satanist outwardly gay people I assume.

Best Answer

Those folks are way under the radar since being above it is likely to get them killed.

Best Answer

how long before you go berserk and run stark naked in your office

Best Answer

never....

Best Answer

why does NOT having faith challenge other people? u do u and ill do me :)

Best Answer

it doesn't challenge me at all it is your choice and no one can make you believe.

Best Answer

yup.. and ur belief in something doesnt challenge me.. thats the way life should be.. whether its religion, sexual orientation, im straight, but dont care... politics or anything else.. opinions are like ********.. everyones got one. lol

Best Answer

amen.

Best Answer

Because they want to just rape, pillage, and blame the religious people for what they just did.

Best Answer