It doesn't? It didn't matter to me nor did it matter with my friend. Don't let it bother you so much. If your peers are pressuring you, tell them to **** off. It shouldn't matter if you don't want it to matter.

Best Answer

it doesnt matter to me, but its the fact that kids in my school think less of me because im a virgin,.

Best Answer

I have been in your situation not too long ago, possibly three years ago. But I didn't care if people knew I was a virign, I didn't care because I would have rather wait than **** with someone I didn't care for.

Best Answer

You don't have to align yourself with other people's idea of what a good sex life should be, just be comfortable with how you want to live your life, whether that be to have as much sex as possible; or only in small amounts with people you truly care for; or not at all. Live the life you want to live how you want to live, don't let other people's sexual sc<x>ripts dictate what you think your own should be.

Best Answer

I dont, i havnt had sex and im sure i wont in high school, or have sex in general, but i dont get why to others it matters so much =/

Best Answer

Because they have different views on what's important. Live how you want to live, no excuses, no apologies.

Best Answer