okay theres this guy...and hes kinda creepy because of his voice and stare...anyways my brother told me he liked this girl but then she kept ignoring him...so he moved away then he came back after he got over her...but then my friend said he likes her because theres no other girl like her and she seems nice...anyways now after he met me he told me he misses me and he keeps telling me his feelings, also he told my friend that talks to him(hes a guy) that he admires me and he also told me i have a beautiful heart?...does he like both of us ? or why does he act the way he does? is he lying? can someone help me thank you
rochelley101 rochelley101 18-21, F 3 Answers Aug 1, 2012

I would thread carefully. It sounds like in his eyes he believes that the other girl is his true love and that anyone else is short.

Best Answer

so hes playing?

Best Answer

Well, if he's using words that he admires you and thinks you have a beautiful heart, it's not revealing the most important factor. Does he find you attractive? Maybe all these sweet gestures are a way of avoiding saying this?
I am just saying to be careful. He sounds like he is definitely the type that would avoid saying something/lie to avoid hurting your feelings. Do you see that in him?

Best Answer

i dont really know him enough to judge him and he doesnt know me either or that girl...so idk whats wrong with him hes weird

Best Answer