This guy that I've been chatting with on facebook for three days now asks me not to accept the friend requests sent to me by his friends.... Y? When I asked him abt it he said that it would then become awkward to talk to me... I dnt understand this pls help!!
Kim96rIvers Kim96rIvers 16-17, F 6 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

if he has a girlfriend, per one of your other answers, then adding his other friend would open him up to cross talk. So even if what the two of you talk about is benign for his current girlfriend relationship. She may be the jealous kind, and if the conversation from common friends get's back to his girlfriend then he has home life problems. That is the best scenero, the others get progressively less attractive for you.

Best Answer

uh idk maybe cause he has a seceat and told his feiends and then they would tewll you i guess

Best Answer

He's probably cheating.

Best Answer

But he already has a girlfriend

Best Answer

Thats complicated then.

Best Answer

There's definitely something up

Best Answer

He's afraid of competition.

I don't think that's a very good sign. He could be pretty controlling in general.

Red Flag.

Best Answer

But he's a really sweet guy , very considerate...

Best Answer

jealous i think

Best Answer

But we just started chatting wth each other like three days back!

Best Answer